Chapter One: Captured

Normal POV

Danny Phantom kept running away, holding a little girl, who looked like him in his arms. He protectively held her head down so she won't see what is happening around her.

Danny turned his head slightly to see his pursuers dressed in white suits and wearing sun glasses, aiming dangerous ghost weapons straight at Danny.

The fired at the two halfas, the older trying not to let go of the youngster in his arms. Danny stopped immediatly when he saw that he had no where else to go. He was surrounded.

The agents took aim."You can't escape, ghost scum! Give up or else!" Yelled Agent K. Danny looks at his four year. old daughter. She clutched onto Danny's HAZMAT suit. Her tanned skin was covered with dried out streaks of tears. Her eyes were red and puffy.

"Eímai fovisménos o bampás."(Greek-I'm scared daddy). The young halfa said looking at her father, fear in eyes."Den tha thous afíso na sas vlàpsoun, Danielle, akóma ki an simaníei óti pethaíno na se prostatévo apó aftoús tous árrostous bástars!" (Greek- I won't let them hurt you Danielle, even if it means me dying protecting you from these sick bastards!)

Without knowing it, one of the agents went behind Phantom and hit him in the head with the handle of his gun. Danny didn't drop Danielle as he fell forward, moving to fall on his side not to hurt Danielle.

"Pasteroúlis!"(Greek-Daddy!) Danielle shouted and gets out of Danny's grip and stands besides him. Danny immediatly created a green shield over her."Bampá ti káneis!"(Greek-Daddy what are you doing!)"Sas prosatévei!"(Greek-Protecting you!)

The agents shot a net towards Danny making him lose his focus. The net electrocuted Danny and the shield disappeared. Danny's agonizing scream ran through the air. Little after that the same happened to Dani and she screamed as well.

Few hours later
Danny's POV
I woke up with a bright light shining in my eyes. Blinking to get used to the light, I noticed I was in a room. My clothes were ripped, torn and filthy. I looked down at my chest to see my scar filled chest.

I tried to move but was enable to. I started to struggle. This can't be happening! I looked at my confinements and saw the glowing green cuffs on my wrists and arms.

I was in the lab. The lab of the Guys in White. Where's Danielle! I need to know she's safe! I tried to escape and even tried to use my powers but it flickered away with every try.
I heard a door open and I looked upwards to see three scientists walking with big smiles on their faces wearing their lab coats.

I felt my eyes widen when I saw one of them rolling in a cart with sharp and shining objects on it.

"Stay away." I growled."It's time for your experiments, ghost scum." The one on the middle said."Like hell, you're experimenting on me! I won't let you!"

The scientist with the cart stopped next to the table I was on and laughed. The other two came and joined."Get away from me!" I shouted. I saw one of the scientist with the cart picking something up from said cart. It was a whip. Now that I can see what's on it, I saw not only surgical tools but torture devices as well.

"I think we should start with vivisection, don't you think so, Doctor?" The one with whip said. The one that spoke earlier smirked evilly at me and merely nodded.

"No! Stop this! Get away from me!" I shouted to shout. A scalpel was handed over to the one that smirked and he started to cut on my skin. I didn't dare to move. It hurts like hell."STOP IT! IT HURTS!" I shouted only for the third scientist to clamp my mouth shut with his latex gloved hand.

Once the 'Y' shaped cut was done, they started to force their fingers underneath my skin to tear it open. I screamed louder barely hearing the sickening SHRIP noise when the flesh tore.

They broke my ribs, prodded my lungs and poked at my liver and stomach. It was absolute hell. "I think you need to take a nap, ghost brat." The third scientist said. Before I vould comprehend what happened, I felt a sharp sting in my arm and I started to doze off.

At Danielle's end...
Dani's POV
I woke up to see I was in some cell. I tried to use intangibility to go through the walls but I couldn't use my powers. The door slammed opened scaring me half to death.

I hissed at the door to see agents holding a boy, passed out and full of blood. They threw him in and I saw it was my dad. He had a huge cut on his chest in the shape of a 'Y'. I wanted to throw up.

They left closing the door and locking it. I immediatly tried to wake him up. There was no one around so I spoke English."Daddy...wake up. Please, I need you." I said and placed my forehead on his and started to cry.

I felt a hand on my cheek and saw he was awake. He wiped away the tears. "I won't ever leave you, I promise." He said weakly. Blood started to drip out of his mouth and he coughed, wincing with every cough.

"I'll make sure that they don't touch you. Don't call me Daddy while we are in here or else they'll hurt you." I nodded still crying. I laid down next to him and he wrapped his arm around me."Danny?" I said."Hmm." He hummed in response."Will you sing for me, please?" I asked.

"Sure..." He said and I closed my eyes.

"Sleepsong"

Lay down your head and I'll sing you a lullaby
Back to the years of loo-li lai-lay
And I'll sing you to sleep and I'll sing you tomorrow
Bless you with love for the road that you go

I began to feel sleepy. Danny notices this and continues to sing

May you sail fair to the far fields of fortune
With diamonds and pearls at your head and your feet
And may you need never to banish misfortune
May you find kindness in all that you meet

[Chorus:]
May there always be angels to watch over you
To guide you each step of the way
To guard you and keep you safe from all harm
Loo-li, loo-li, lai-lay

May you bring love and may you bring happiness
Be loved in return to the end of your days
Now fall off to sleep, I'm not meaning to keep you
I'll just sit for a while and sing loo-li, lai-lay

[Chorus]

Loo-li, loo-li, lai-lay...

I fell asleep peacefully, without worry. I felt safe in his arms, feeling the warmth he gave off, leaving me to dream.