Chapter Fifteen: The Past is Revealed

Dan felt a presence in his mind and knew immediately that Batman was listening over on their shouting session.

Dan let Martian Manhunter in and he closed his eyes. Danny blinked in confusion as Dan did what he did. That's when Danny felt the same presence in his own mind.

Dan's memories...
It showed from Dan's perspective on how he, his friends, and sister tried to get Mr. Lancer, Jack and Maddie but at the last minute Jazz pushed Danny away and then...

BOOM!

DARKNESS...

When Danny woke up, he was in the morgue and he scared the living day lights out of the doctors when they found the body bag ripped open.

A few days later they found him in an alleyway shivering. The police wasted no time to help him. They got a medic team there to make sure he was okay and when everything was okay, they called the only known last person that knew Danny's family...Vlad Masters.

Danny's things got transported to Vlad's mansion while Vlad went to pick up Danny at the station. Danny, at first rebelled against Vlad, but due to his fatigue, he gave in.

Next thing he knew he was in Vlad's mansion. It dawned upon Danny that he had nowhere else to go and since he was only fourteen he couldn't just choose where he wanted to go.

A few months after the funeral,Danny already hated living with Vlad. Everything changed. He changed schools, subjects and Vlad started to train him extremely hard. He didn't have time to just grieve.

That's when Danny snapped and begged Vlad to remove his ghost half. Vlad eventually gave in and started to get the Ghost Gauntlets ready. He did the calculations whether this could be a success but he miscalculated.

He put Danny to sleep and on A LOT of narcotics. Vlad turned the gauntlets on and set to work to get Danny's ghost half out of Danny.

He succeeded but Phantom looked at Vlad with extreme hate and ripped the gauntlets out of his body while stripping them from Vlad. Vlad got sent to the wall and watched in horror as Phantom landed on the floor.

He looked at Fenton with pity."You just make everything worse!" He then shouted looking at Vlad. He came closer faster than Vlad's reaction time and Vlad coughed up blood when he felt the gauntlets in his abdomen.

"... don't..." Vlad gasped but Phantom separated his arms from each other. Plasmius got sent to the left and Masters to the right. Dropping the gauntlets, Phantom turned intangible and overshadowed Plasmius... permanently.

Vlad, now human, watched in horror as Phantom's appearance changed drastically. He hid himself behind a nook in his computer and watched as he went to Fenton.

Vlad's eyes widen when he saw Phantom, carefully disconnecting Danny from the equipment and making sure he was alive until he woke up.

Half an hour later, Danny woke up and the first thing he saw was Phantom. Getting startled he dropped to the floor as Phantom approached him slowly.

Eventually Danny's back hit the wall and he was cornered."What happened..." Danny gasped."Please, don't separate me from you. You have to survive." Phantom said.

Danny's nose suddenly started to bleed."What's happening..." Danny asked as he clutched his chest."Your body got to used to having me...you need me." Phantom said but before Danny could stop him Phantom fused back with Danny.

The pain in his chest disappeared and he started to breath heavily."I can die... without Phantom..." Danny said to himself trying to stay conscious. Vlad came out and looked wide eyed at Danny."What did you do!" Danny growled immediately when he saw Vlad.