Chapter Ten: Meeting Face To Face

Normal POV
Alfred lead Talia to the kitchen where he made her something to eat and drink."What is so important?" Alfred asked."My father. He... there's this boy. He made me train him and my father wanted him to fight. It's a long story. I'm here to see whether he made it here somehow." Talia started.

Alfred knew the situation well. Whenever Ra's and the League of Assassins are involved it never means anything good, especially for Bruce.

"Master Bruce isn't here at the moment. Perhaps you could wait here and get some rest."

"Is my son here?" Talia asked."I'll go get him." Alfred said and he left to Damian's room. A few minutes later the two of them stood at the doorway."Mother?" Damian said and surprisingly to Talia, Damian ran to het and hugged her.

"Damian...how are you?" Talia asked."I'm well but what are you doing here?" He asked."It's your grandfather. He isn't well... thinking straight. Where's your father?" Talia asked hoping to get an answer.

"He'll be back soon. He's just at a meeting with the Board Members." Damian said. Talia smiled."Okay." I can't stop thinking about that man. He lost his entire family. He'll die alone...I don't want that.

"Why don't the two of us train a little?" Alfred raised his eyebrows. That surely was something."Uh, sure but you look tired." Damian said."Don't worry. Alfred's cooking made me feel better." Talia said.

Without another word the two of them went to the gym where Jason was training."Damian." Jason said."Jason." Damian replied. Talia could tell the two of them didn't get along but she didn't ponder on it too much.

Damian lead his mother to where he kept his swords and let her choose one first."Quite a collection you have here."

"Only the finest."  Damian said. Talia smiled at picked up a blade that was dark red with black patterns at its handle. She swung it a little and felt satisfied.

"This one." She said. Damian nodded and picked up his own sword. It has a silver blade with a black and red handle.

"Move it, Jason." Damian growled."Tch. You little twerp." Jason said and went to the other side of the gym where he started to lift some weights.

Soon the son and mother started with their duel. Talia did feel tired but when she is sparing or fighting, she feels like she's unstoppable no matter in what condition she is. She saw Damian gotten stronger. She noticed his movements were faster and more precise. He still had that cold look in his eyes just like his father.

Bruce's POV
The meeting was over and frankly I turned up empty handed. Turns out my company turned out clean just like Palmer Tech. Whoever us stealing important pieces of technology must be building something that cause catastrophic chaos.

We looked into Star Labs, Palmer Tech, Queen Industries, Wayne Enterprises and many more. We're running out of time.

I just got in the car when Alfred called."Alfred?" I said."Master Bruce, sorry to intrude but Talia Al Ghul is here, sir. She says that she needs to speak to you about her father." Alfred said."I'm on my way." I said and I started to car.

I drove out of the parking area and in the streets of Gotham. What did Ra's Al Ghul do this time? Why is Talia here? Usually she would just contact me.

As I gotten closer to the mansion, I started ti think about that boy we tried to save. I confronted Ra's about it. I know he had him. Must be about that then.

I drove through the gates and noticed a horse soundly eating on the grass. Okay, then.

I parked the car in the garage with the other cars I owned and went straight to my office."Afternoon sir." Alfred said walking in."Hey, Alfred. Where's Talia?" I asked as I put away some papers in my desk drawer.