Chapter Nine: Star and Gotham City

Danny's POV
Well, I did. I found a city. I looked at the sign at the border of the town and saw it was Star City or rather Starling City. Whichever works. I flew in.

It was still nice and dark so I dropped my invisibility when I found a hood alleyway. I transformed back and started to sneak around.

I need to remember. Who were those people who took Danielle away? I remember one being dressed like a traffic light. Think Daniel, think! I stopped on top of a building. I sat down and closed my eyes.

One of them is an archer and one had green skin. I remember freaking out about that.

I was pulled away from my thoughts when I saw someone using a zipline to get into a building. Curious I hid myself and looked from a safe distance.

It was a guy in a hood and he has a bow and arrow. He looked around the building he broke into and then he went over to a desk. I looked up at what building he broke into but I didn't recognise the company. Palmer Tech.

I kept an eye on him. Something in me was screaming to follow him. He eventually left and I transformed again, turned invisible and followed him.

He used a bike to get around. I didn't have trouble keeping up with it but the strange thing was he stopped at a building that seemed a little abandoned.
...
...
...
...
...
He's hideout...oh, of course. Why didn't I think of it?"What did you find?" A blonde woman asked."Nothing much. It's clean." The archer said."And team Arrow meets another dead end."

Hoodie guy looked around as if he was alert."Something wrong?" The woman asked."Nothing...just feels like I'm being watched."

"You were trained by the League of Assassins, went through hell on a Chinese island for five years. Just relax." She said."Thanks, Felicity." He said. Wait a minute. This guy is the Green Arrow.

Ra's mentioned him but I didn't care to ask. He's a vigilante. He must know something if where those weird kids took Danielle too. It's based on a hunch though...should I?

Easier way... overshadow him. I turned intangible and overshadowed him. I didn't make it obvious though. He was still in control of everything and I will be silent.

He started to feel dizzy but he composed himself. That's when an alert came in on the screen in front of me. It was "Batman".

Oliver... that's his name apparently, answered it."Any luck?" He asked."So far nothing. The companies in Star City are clean, but I'm not letting it go just yet. It could be an employee for all we know and not a CEO." Oliver said.

"It can't be an employee. Whoever is threatening the bigger companies has money and power at his or her's disposal. What about finding the boy? Any leads on that case?" Batman asked."No. The boys in the streets I found that looks like him were mostly drug addicts and party play boys." Oliver said.

"Keep me posted if you find something."  Batman said and ended the call. Oliver went to wherever Felicity went and he went to his home which is really fancy.

For a few days he hasn't done much except break into big, famous and powerful companies ending up empty handed. I have absolutely no idea what they are looking for. I couldn't care less though.

Whatever they are investigating, it has nothing to do with me but I have to stay for awhile. I just wish something else could happen by now.

As if on command, Batman called again. This time he summoned the Green Arrow for a meeting at Mount Justice. Wherever that is. Finally some progress.

Two days after Danny got defeated...
Talia's POV
My father sent out two assassins to see whether Alshabah's body was still at the place where it was dumped but when they came back they reported that there was no impact on the snow and they even dug to see if it was buried under the snow or something but there was nothing.