Chapter Seven: The League and the Phantom

A few days has passed since Batman gave a visit to Ra's and so far Danny hasn't woken up yet. He did shout a lot in his sleep like to stay away or to go to hell even.

Sometimes Ra's was next to the boy watching him intensely. Studying him. He knew well that Danny will wake up. It's just in a matter of time. Ra's hands were hidden in the sleeves of his arms. He pulled a dagger. Let's see if this will wake him up.

Ra's pulled up his arm and brought it down. Danny's eyes snapped open, glowing green and quickly grabbed Ra's arm but just as fast Ra's pulled away and cornered Danny fast."Did you just try to kill me!" Danny snapped his eyes still glowing."You woke up, didn't you boy?"

"Who do you think you are!" Danny shouted. He heard footsteps and saw at the door was a guard wearing a black hood, bow and arrow and had a mask concealing his lower face. He aimed his bow and arrow at Danny's head.

"Calm down." Ra's said and the guard puts his arrow away with the rest on his back and bowed and stood guard at the door. Ra's puts Danny down.

"You should thank me boy."

"What for? Kidnapping and almost killing me. Your just like the damn Fruitloop!" Danny snapped. Ra's didn't know how yo respond but he pointed at Danny's chest that was bleeding a little through the bandages."The hell!" Danny said looking surprised that he was in bandages.

"Guard, I request my daughter's presence." Ra's said and the guard from earlier moved quickly to Talia's bedroom."What is this place, old man?" Danny asked.

"This is the League of Assassins and I'm the head of the Demon, Ra's Al Ghoul." Danny's eyes widened."Oh hell no! If you think I'm joining, guess again pal! I don't kill." Danny said."That's unfortunate but I took you in here and you owe me." Ra's said.

"I didn't exactly come here on my own accord. You sent your goons to get me here. Forget it!"

"Boy, I suggest you shut your trap and listen. I can grant you much more power and training along with safety from any other mortal."

"I can't!  I don't want more power. That's what got me in the mess I was in the first place. Thanks but no thanks." Danny said.

"Yes, father."

"Ah, my daughter. This is Talia Al Ghoul. She's going to be your trainer as soon as you are healed." Danny smirked silently to himself. He's healing factor has gotten stronger. The GIW counted on that with al the torture."We know you heal fast. Your a meta-human." Talia said.

"I can't stay here! I have to find my daughter and get her to safety." Danny said."You're just a boy. How can you have a daughter?" Talia asked."I'm not telling you." Danny said.

"From here on out you will be known as Alshabah. You have no choice but to join here."

"Phantom?" Danny said."You know Arabic?" Talia said."I studied more than five languages. What do you think?" Danny said. Ra's smirked. Danny certainly has some spunk in him.

"The guards will bring your food. Don't try to escape. The punishment for that isn't pretty." Talia said. Danny looked neutrally at her.

"Oh goody, more torture." Danny said and layed down on the bed. Everyone left Danny alone for awhile. Danny looked out the window, or rather a window shaped hole in the wall and saw only snowy mountains outside. Just where the hell is he!

I hope Danielle is okay. I have to find her and fast so we can make a break for it to the Ghost Zone.

Danny got interrupted by the door opening. He growled a little but saw it was the guard from earlier bringing food. He sat it down next to Danny without showing any fear or emotion for that fact. Danny had a staring competition with the guy but he budged when he had to leave.