Chapter Five: Questions

Dani's POV
I heard voices from all over around me. Some were deep and manly while one was sounding like a girl."Look, she's waking up!" She said and shushed everyone."Where a-am I?" I asked as I woke up."Your at Mount Justice. Your save here. Can we ask you a few questions?" The girl said next to me. She looked like the type you don't mess with."W-who are you?" I asked."I'm Artemis. The guy in black is Batman, next to him is Superman and then Aquaman and Black Canary." She said."What's your name?" Batman asked."I'm Dani Phantom." I said."Danny?" Artemis said."No, Dani with an I and one N." I said and they nodded."So Danielle?" Superman said."Yeah."

Once the interrogation was over they gave me food and I couldn't stop eating!! I was really hungry!! I can't remember the last time I ate! I was thinking of leaving and going to the Ghost Zone to find someone that could maybe help me, but I don't know where I am. They told me I was inside a mountain...that helps a lot. You can tell I'm the Danny Phantom's daughter with my sarcasm. I miss him. Why didn't he just escape with me? I would be happy and he would be happy and together for Grandpa's Sake! I started tear up thinking about him. I brouht up my knees and placed the sandwich on the plate right in front of my feet and cried into my knees. Just then Artemis walked in."Hey, are you okay? What's wrong?" She asked."Why should I tell you? I don't even know you and you don't know me!" I said still crying into my knees."Well, that's true but, hey, it isn't healthy for a girl your age to keep your emotions boiled up. I promise I won't tell the others." She said.

"I want my dad."

And she was shocked.

Danny's POV
Dani's save. Thank Clockwork. The GIW was punishing me the past hour. You would think that a human would get tired of the same repeated schedule over and over. I mean their schedule is literally, eat; sleep; torture me, repeat."You should've done that. Thanks to you doing that, now we have to kill her and whoever took her away from here! So who are these people?" Agent A asked gripping my throat and shoving a picture into my face. I saw a girl with a bow and arrow, a boy dressed like a traffic light but you don't want to mess with him and a girl with green skin?!

"Look, if I knew these strangely dressed people, wouldn't you think they would've broken both of us out of here by now?!" I shouted."He does make a point. Thise people are under the protection of the Meta-Human law." Agent K said."Meta-Who?" I said."Half human." Agent A said and my eyes widen. There's a law that can protect people that's half human?! Why weren't I aware of this?!"Don't worry, before they realize that your little girl is Half human and you are as well, you'll dead, by then. Fully." She growled the last part ar me. Why do I still have my human half with me? If I'm a full ghost they would have nothing to do with me...but killing myself sounds...irresponsible. Besides, I probably wouldn't even remember my past-ish life.

I was thrown back into my cell. I smiled just when they left. I stared at the wall where Dani was always tied up to. I'm glad she is gone. Whoever those people were that helped her, better not hurt her! I feel like I've heard of them somewhere before. Tucker was one day going crazy about me joining the Young Justice team but when I told him that I won't be joining even if they pleaded and begged as if it was for mercy. I don't even know know them. They know nothing of my existence anyway, well they'll probably know of Halfas if Dani tells them."A Halfa's life." I said closing my eyes.

I woke up when I felt a scalpel digging into both my arms. Wait my arms?!"Gahhh!!!" I shouted. I looked to the one side and saw they did it the same way like they did with my chest except the straight line divided into two at both ends. It kinda looks like a sorry attempt to try and draw a normal X. My arms were spreaded out as if I were making a snow angel. Extra parts was added to the table to give my arms a reasonable place to work on."Hmmmm mmmm mmm mm mmm m." Agent E hummed as she dissected my arm as a assistant was doing my left arm."Agent E. His bone structure is infused with ectoplasm just like his blood." The assistant said."Yes, I've noticed that and that he has something similar to weak spots except it activates his ectoplasmic blasta." Agent E said and tweezed one of my muscles and bones together making me scream more than before and a ecto blast formed in my hand."He wouldn't be able to shoot though. He usually throws the blast in his fights." She said. So you think?! I balled my hand up in a fist and it shot at a wall before I could clash my core.

"Why'd you do that?!" Agent E said stabbing my leg with the scalpel."My core would've clashed you idiot!" I shouted and she opened my chest now!! Argh!! I screamed more in pain and tears formed in my eyes and rolled down my cheek to the ice cold table. She poked my heart slash core and I started to feel weird, that when I started to cough up my blood and lost consciousness.

By the time I woke up, I was still on the table except no one was busy with me. The room was empty. The table lifted itself up and it was now as if I was tied up the wall. Luckily I was stitched up. The agents walked in and what was weird was that they bought in some parts for something in. They started to piece it together and I was fearing already."Don't worry just a new way to torture you and your gonna test it right now as soon as it ks finished." Agent E said from across the room. It was circular. Almost like portal except you could walk around it and it had no doors, obviously. On the side was a panel and a few wires connected to what looks like cuffs."It's finished." Agent K said. That fast??!!!

The cuffs that was around me was gone and I fell to the floor and flat on my stomach. My arms felt weak. I tried to stand up but I was brought back down by a foot. I looked up to see it was the boss."Just stay down. It's that simple." He said. Damn combat boot isn't helping! I was dragged to the new machine. They brought the cuffs down closer to me and my hands were cuffed. Fully consealed. The cuffs on my feet was normal ecto-raduim coated cuffs. They pressed a button and the chains were forced back. I screamed in pain from the sudden movement too every part of my body.

"Start with 10 000 volts." Agent A said and they turned a dail and I started to feel electriy coursing through my veins."GAAHHHHHH!!! STOP!!! PLEASE!!!" I shouted but Agent E looked at A and he nodded meaning to raise the voltage."40 000." Agent E said and I screamed more. It stopped. I was out of breath and I coughed up more blood. How I managed all the way here, is a miracle. I was breathing heavily."Please...I'm still...half...human." I said."Perhaps you can feel a little pain. A human wouldn't have survived that foirst dissection yet you survived years worth." Agent A said."It doesn't mean normal ghost feel pain. They can't." Agent A nodded. Of course they do feel pain!! I freaking punched them hard enough they would feel it! I just feel it faster due to my human half.

So they started again but this time at 70 200 volts. I guess I should be lucky. The accident had 100 500 volts. Jt still hurts just as much."Alright stop. The machine works perfectly. Well done Agents. Put him back in his cell." Agent A said and I looked up at him and he was sending me death glares. If looks could kill then I would be out of here already or I would probably be out on the first day when I was running with Dani in my arms."Don't worry. We'll find that girl of yours to reduce the loneliness in your cell." Agent K said."Leave her...alone, please. She didn't do anything." I said before I closed my eyes. I wasn't completely unconscious, just tired. I was thrown against the wall where I am usually thrown at and they tied my arms to the wall with chains. They made the chains shorter actually, so now my arms are dangling like a marionette puppet."You won't never ever escape our graps. If you exist then it means more freaks like you are out there. So where are they?" Agent K said grabbing my throat."I don't know. So far I'm the only one along with my daughter." I said and he punched me against the face. When will this stop?!

They eventually left and now I'm all alone...for once.