Chapter Eleven: Lost and Found

"Bàmpas?"

"Hey, sweetheart."

Danielle walked over to Danny. Danny lifted up his head slightly and looked at Danielle."What's a bàmpas?" Kid Flash asked."It's Greek for father." Aqualad said. Dani pulled off Danny's hood and immediately the two were a tight and warm hug.

Danielle started to cry."Don't cry. I told you I would find you, princess." Danny said. Everyone looked confused at the scene.

"I'm confused. Do you know your Greek, properly?" Kid Flash asked Aqualad earning him a glare from Aqualad and a smack from Artemis.

"Can someone start explaining what's going on? How did he get in and how can he be Dani's father? It doesn't make sense!"

Danny caught Talia moving and he immediately glared at her only to see that she has put away her sword."Now, I'll ask again. Talia. Why are you here?"

"My father is out of control. He's delusional."

"What was your first guess? The Lazarus Pit? His godlike will?" Danny said. Talia only stared at him with no emotion. Danny felt Danielle clutching onto him tighter. Danny hasn't let her go.

"She's your clone, isn't she?" Superboy asked. Everyone turned to look at the boy who stood next Superman. Danielle looked up at Danny. He looked at her. She merely nodded."She is. We first had a cousin relationship and then it turned into a brother and sister relationship but..."

"You found out she wasn't created with your DNA but with a female as well." Robin said."Yes." Danny said.

Dani pulled back a little. Danny could see her red puffy eyes."I missed you so much...I was starting to think..." Danny wiped away the tears."It's okay. All that matters is that we are together." 

"Not to keep ruining this touching moment but how in the hell did you get in?" Artemis asked."Easy. I overshadowed him." Danny said pointing at Green Arrow."That was you. You kept making me feel dizzy!" He said.

Danny shrugged."We still have other questions that needs to be asked." Danny held up his hand to signal Batman to stop."Dani, how are you a teenager again?"

"Again?" Kid Flash asked shocked."Clockwork came and said if I wanted to find you, I'd have to join the team and become twelve again. That was a few months after I escaped." Danielle said."Are you going to make him revert me back?"

"Do you want to?" Danny asked. Dani shook her head."What good is a childhood if I don't have that innocent wonder? It was fun while it lasted but..." She trailed off."I'm so sorry, baby. It's all HIS fault." Danny said frowning angrily.

"Who?"

"Vlad..."

Danny found a few interesting things with his time with the GIW after Dani escaped. There was one day where Vlad visited the agency to see whether his money is wasted and he saw...he actually SAW Danny in there.

Danny didn't why but he actually hoped that Vlad would do something. He should've known better. Vlad only smirked, while he made his eyes glow. Danny growled at him."Punish him." Vlad said.

Danny only glared at him as agents came in grabbed him. They took him to where they tortured him. They tied him up to a wall and got the torture devices ready. Danny struggled trying to get free.

Vlad stepped into the room."ante pnixou, Vlad!"(Greek-Screw you, Vlad!)"I won't do any of the sorts Phantom." The GIW looked at Vlad with shock."What language is that?" Agent K asked."That is Greek." Vlad said."An ancient language?"