Chapter Nineteen: World Knows

Dan went to where Phantom was and started on getting him out of there. He eventually found his body under the rubble and he slapped Phantom's face to wake him up.

Phantom eventually woke up groaning."Where's Fenton!" He immediately asked."I'm..." Fenton started but started to cough and his nose started to bleed.

Dan looked at where Vlad was thrown and saw that Vlad was starting to crawl out."You two need to fuse back. Now." Dan said and he picked up Phantom going to Fenton. Dan shot down the drone that started to get closer and puts Phantom down next to Fenton.

"How do we fuse back?" Phantom asked."It kinda works like overshadowing. Overshadow Fenton and solidify yourself... that's what I did." Dan said.

Phantom looked at Fenton."Worth...a shot." Fenton said his coughing continuing. Phantom turned intangible and overshadowed Fenton.

The heavy breathing started to slow."Anything?" Dan asked."I'm starting to feel better." Danny said only for Vlad to go full speed towards Danny.

Grabbing said teen, Vlad flew high into the air. He held Danny by his throat. Danny held onto Vlad's arm trying not fall."You won't be feeling better after I'm done with you!" Vlad said. Danny pulled out a knife he kept hidden under his hoodie sleeve and went to slice Vlad in his face.

He successfully did it and managed to cut Vlad across the face and making him drop Danny. Danny started to fall. It was extremely high and he won't survive if he crashes.

Danny calmed himself. Memories of Dani, his friends, family and surprisingly Dan appeared (the training ones of course). He focused onto his ghost half and two white rings enveloped his body making him transform.

When he was close to crashing, he saw Dan trying to get back to the fight but got surrounded by assassins. Danny swooped down and grabbed him. Dan flew on his own."Where's Vlad?" Dan asked.

"Chasing me, but he is far behind." Danny said."That's not good. What if he uses the Ghost Gauntlets again?" Dan asked."He won't. His too pissed to think of it." Danny said."What did you do?"

"I cut his face with a really sharp knife." Danny said."Yep, he's pissed." That's when the blasts and rays of pink started to rain down onto the two of them.

Dan created a bubble around them but Danny had to reinforce it with another bubble. Vlad showed himself and Dan's eyes widen when he saw Vlad's bloody face."Eww." Dan said."It's more like gross." Danny commented.

Vlad stood on top of the bubble as another drone made its way closer to the fight but recorded from a safe distance.

Danny closed his eyes. He focused on his surroundings. Buildings, streets, Dan, Vlad, lampposts and cars. Danny placed all his focus on Vlad. He opened his eyes and practically glared at Vlad. Vlad made eye contact and immediately he started to feel dizzy.

He tried to fight it off but he slipped off of the bubble and landed on a pickup truck. Danny stopped feeling a slight headache."You did it!" Dan said."Now I know why it's called the Death Glare." Danny joked.

The two of them dropped their bubble shields and floated down to where Vlad crashed. Vlad weakly stood up."How'd a weakling like you learn the Death Glare?" Vlad asked.

Danny and Dan said nothing. They did walk closer. Dan grabbed Vlad by his collar and yanked him."You've lost. Just admit it. I thought you knew when you're beat." Danny said. Vlad glared at Danny. Dan punched Vlad in the face.

Blood started to splatter everywhere until Vlad's body fell limp in Dan's hand."If only we had a thermos." Dan said. Both of them looked at each other and noticed their clothes were once again ripped again and in Danny's case...way too much.