Chapter Seventeen: Thinking, Thinking and More Thinking

"What are we going to do?" Danny asked. Dan looked at Danny."You're asking me that?" Dan said.

"This is what will happen to you if you get in my way and you all remember Danny Phantom, Amity Park's once hero and now dead criminal. Killed the Fenton family and escaped. Well... he's dead...more than he is. Not even he could stop me."

Danny's eyes glowed underneath the hoodie. Dan rolled his eyes."Fruitloop." The two of them whispered."We should get them when there's less people." Dan added."They need medical attention now. We should do it a bit sooner."

"We can't. Vlad made City Hall practically his castle. We need to be smart about this." Dan said."He'll sense us coming." Danny realized.

"Maybe the League should come and get them." Dan said."Specifically Batman and maybe Talia." Danny said as Vlad continued talking and saying how he killed Phantom with his bare hands and such. It only made the two halfas' eyes twitch.

"Why are you so... hard on Talia?"

"Oh, she's the beloved Ra's Al Ghoul's daughter." Danny said making his eyes flutter."She trained you hard?" Dan asked."She did." Danny said.

"We need to plan out on how we are going to get to Vlad." Danny added as they left going down a street."We can fight him right there and now." Dan said."As much as I want to punch him where the sun doesn't shine, we can't. Not while he has their lives on the line." Danny said.

"It's going to take awhile to get use to this hero thing again." Dan mumbled and followed Danny."Abandoned warehouse...we need one."

"That's dumb." Dan said."Do you have money to check into an Motel?" Danny asked. Dan raised his eyebrow."We're not stealing." Danny said."Steal the Fruitloop's money."

"No, he'll know something is up." Danny said. As the two walked they spoke their minds on how to get to Vlad. It's going to be extra hard due to Vlad having the League of Assassins on his side plus the Lazarus Pit. Then there's the fact that he commands every government in the world.

"Maybe we should pay a visit to Clockwork...ask him how Vlad exactly got to me...maybe we can learn something from there." Dan said."It'll be start. Let's do it." Danny said. Dan created a portal and the two of them flew through it.

Danny and Dan flew into the direction of Clockwork's Tower. They were about to barge in but that's when they saw Clockwork talking to the Observants."Do something, Clockwork! He can't be the King of both the living and the dead. Then there's the fact that Dan Phantom is released as well! Mind explaining that!" They shouted.

Danny frowned."Vlad doesn't know of my existence or about this place so someone handed Dan over to him." Clockwork said. Danny and Dan moved to the ceiling and hid themselves between the support.

"That's ridiculous! Unless you did it!" They shouted."WHY ON EARTH WOULD I DO THAT! YOU BUNCH CAN BE GLAD THAT DAN HASN'T DONE ANYTHING YET!" Clockwork said his eyes glowing.

"Whoa." Danny whispered."Are you saying that we did it!" The first one shouted."Yes. You are the only ones that came here. It can't be Phantom either because he was with the Guys In White at the time." Clockwork said.

That's when Danny slipped and started to fall. His Assassin Training kicked in and he landed on his feet and on top of the one. Dan followed and landed on his companion."You two have bad timing." Clockwork said.

"Nice to see you too." Dan said stepping off of the eyeballed ghost underneath him. Danny did the same. Said ghosts groaned."Capture...him."

"So you finally realise why you were kept in this timeline?" Clockwork asked, ignoring the Observants."Yeah...as to how I landed in Vlad's clutches...I don't know. One minute I was cramped the next I was in a cage." Dan said.