Chapter Three:Goodbye

Normal POV
It was another normal day for the young group of superheroes who was minding their own business until Robin ran into the living room just barely coming out of the training room. The whole team had their eyes on him."I got a call from Batman. He said that we have a mission to save a meta-human from a local government location that goes by GIW." Robin said."GIW?" Kid Flash asked confused."It means Guys In White." The Boy Wonder said."Finally! We have a mission!" Wally West yelled with excitement."Wally, it only has been a week since our last mission!" Artemis said annoyed at the red head teen."Really? It felt like a month."  Wally said confused. Superboy walked towards Robin who was typing at the computer that was in the room."Where is this meta-human anyways?" He asked slightly curious abouthis new meta."Just got the location. It's in Amity Park, in the woods, underground." He said looking at the computer.

"Let's go! The faster we get there the faster we can get answers about this GIW."

Timeskip with Dani and Danny

It has been two years since the two halfas was captured. Daniel looked 16 years old (but in reality he was much older) still trying to protect his daughter who is 5 years old now. He couldn't use his powers since the stupid collar blocked him from using them, same with Dani. Dani didn't go through much injuries like Danny did. Dani's injuries was only minor like a bruise or broken bone. Danny on the other hand would be experimented on everyday and go back to his cell where he would bleed endlessly chained up to the wall with his blinking collar. To the GIW he seemed more dangerous than others while Dani was chained up on the opposite side of the room looking at her dad who knew she was trying to figure out how to get them out of here but also fighting to stay sane and not become HIM."Danny?..." Dani asked her father. He slowly lifts up his head up looking at his daughter and smiling weakly. "Yes, agaménos." (sweetheart.) "Why do they hate us? I mean we didn't do anything wrong. You were always saving the people of Amity and I was just at home with you and Grandma Pandora, Grandpa Clockwork, uncle Tucker, Johnny, Wulf, Aunty Jazz, Sam, Ember, Kitty and Dorathea..." She said dropping her tone a bit saying the names of her family who risked everything to help them try to escape but you see that it didn't work.

Of course their ghost family couldn't do much but they didn't hold a grudge against them...after all, they are family and they tried their best. Danny slowly gets up and leans against the bloody wall."Because they think we are evil even if we helped others. They don't know that not all ghosts aren't evil." Before Dani could reply, two agents came in and dragged him out of the cell by his hair leaving Dani crying and screaming for them to leave him alone.

Timeskip
An alarm went off, everything shining red from the lights. Dani jumped when the door was slammed opened to reveal Danny who was soaked in his own blood. He immediately ran over to his daughter and unlocked the chains. He then grabbed her hand and ran off with her."Danny, what's going on?!" She could tell he was angry."We need to get out of here. I heard that they were planning on killing you and I'M NOT GONNA LET THEM TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME!!" Danny yelled in anger. They both continue to run 'till they both heard Agent K shouting."FIND THEM! THEY COULDN'T GONE FAR!!" Dani looks at Danny with fear showing in her green toxic glowing eyes. He saw this and knew he had no choice but to buy her some time. He stopped running and looked back at her. She too stopped as well confused by her father's action.

"What's wrong?" Danny sighed and kneeled down in front of his daughter."Dani, you need to go on without me. I'll buy you some time." Dani was just shocked, angry and sad."No!! I won't leave you!! There must be a different way!! We both can get out!!" She shouted."Danielle, if there was any other way then I wouldn't be saying this to you now." Danny said. Dani looked down to the floor that had drops off blood."Please, Danielle. I need you to do this...for me?" A tear rolls down her cheek. Danny caught this and brings his hand up, cupping her face wiping the tear away with his thumb."O-okay...I'll do it..." Dani said in a sad tone."Goodbye, Daddy. I love you." Danny smiles weakly at her."I love you too, sweat pea." He kissed her forehead as his own tear rolled down his cheek.

Danny gets up and stands protectively in front of Dani. Dani soon realizes the agents were close by and ran the opposite direction of Danny.

Meanwhile with Danny. The walls around him was covered in black spots and red with green blood, Danny was fighting off as many agents he could after all he was still weak from the experiments he went through awhile back. From the corner of his eye he could see a few agents heading towards Dani's direction."NO!!" Danny tried to run towards them. Before he knew it he fell down on his knees screaming out in pain as he was electrocuted.

Danielle kept running but she stopped when she heard her father's scream. She wanted to go back to him and help him. She wanted to bring her father with her and not leave him in this terrible place, but she couldn't. She turned around and continued to run. She then heard heavy foot steps and dodged just in time to miss a shot from on coming agents. She ran as fast as she could 'till she was shot in her left leg, causing her to fall down. All the agents who followed her pointed their guns at her, she closed her eyes and did the only thing she could and hoped that he heard her or at least someone. "DADDY!!!" She screamed.

With the team.

The young group of heroes had just finish fighting off the last agent that tried to kill them."When will we find the meta-human!" Kid Flash yelled who was out of patience by this point."Something doesn't feel right, my friends." Kaldur said."Kaldur is right. I keep keep getting waves of energy and this person's mind is blocked off."Megan said."This meta-human is that powerful?!" Kid Flash once again yelled."I swear if you don't shut up I'll-." Artemis said getting cut off by a little girl's scream.

"DADDY!" Everyone began to run towards the scream 'till they saw a little girl no more than five crying and her leg was bleeding. The agents have their guns ready to shot her."Shut it, ghost scum. After we're done you will be with your little daddy again." Before he could shoot, Artemis shoots an arrow at him, hitting his arm with the gun. The little girl looks at the team with fear before passing out from blood loss.

Timeskip after the fight.

Artemis carries the girl towards the medical wing. I'll tell Batman what happened." Robin said in the living room, curious as to who the little girl is and was she the meta-human who needed saving."Oh guys, before I left the ship, I saw this fall off the girl." Wally pulls out a blue chain locket with a green gem in it."It's a locket?" Conner said confused."Maybe there is something about the girl in it." Megan said."Not a bad idea Megan." Wally told the Martian girl. Everyone crowed around Kid as they open the locket to see a picture of a boy with white hair, green eyes and in a black and white jumpsuit. The girl they saw earlier was in it too, both smiling.

Wally pulls the picture out and turns it around to show something writen at the back.

"To my baby girl.

Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the hero you alwys have been.

Love
Dad."

Everyone was beyond shocked. The guy in the photo was her father!! Everyone thought."How can someone this young be her dad?" Kaldur asked."I-I don't know...and it isn't our business anyway." Everyone was quiet untill they heard Robin coming back with Batman who was looking at the time curiously."What happened?" Batman asked the team, Kaldur took the picture and locket from Kid Flash and gave it to him."Kid Flash found this on the floor of the ship. It belongs to the girl we brought to the mountain." Batman looks at both objects."Has she woken up yet?" He asked hoping he could ask her some questions."No. She hasn't and Artemis has been with her the whole time, since we got back." He told the Dark Knight. Kid Flash began to laugh."Yeah she even started acting like a mom too."This sparked an interest to him. Artemis never acts like that towards anyone. Yet she acted differently towards the girl.'I need to speak to this girl as soon as she wakes up.' Batman thought.

Original:LilithHellfire034