Chapter Twelve: Billionaire to Billionaire

Normal POV
Bruce walked into his assistant's office and saw him already waiting going through some papers."Ah, Mr. Masters. Sorry for the wait. Traffic is quite a problem." Bruce said.

"Quite alright, Mr. Wayne. I haven't been waiting long." Vlad said as he stood up and shook Bruce's hand."Well let's get started." Bruce said and lead him to his office.

Vlad sat down on of the chairs in front of Bruce's desk and Bruce on his chair. He switched on his computer and got everything ready.

"So Mr. Masters. What do you have to offer to my company?" Bruce asked immediately."It's quite simple Mr. Wayne. If we combine our technology pieces we could make a scientific breakthrough. This could be a stepping stone for human kind."

"What is this piece of technology you are referring to?" Bruce asked."A military grade weapon that could deal with villain meta-humans. As I have came to understand, Gotham City has a lot of those said villains."

"We have the Batman for the that. He takes care of them quite easily."

"What would happen if your Batman disappeared? He's human as far as I'm concerned. Amity Park hasn't been much better after our town hero disappeared. Which is why I am here. Man kind can't keep relying on just one person. It doesn't work that way."

"Who is this hero? Is he like Batman?"

"Oh, no. He's a ghost. A pesky one if I may add. The amount of property damage all his fights caused. This weapon both our tech could create, will easily neutralize their abilities for some time, enough time to detain them and lock them up."

"Mr. Masters. I'm sure you are aware of major companies like Wayne Enterprises gets robbed cleanly. I think you can understand that I can't just think of the money involved but also the protection of this company."

"I understand completely, Mr. Wayne. I've met your parents once. Nice people. You wouldn't want their legacy to go the drain."

"This company wasn't their legacy but back to the subject at hand." Bruce said. He just wanted to end this meeting. He knows enough to know that Vlad is up to something.

"I will give you some time to think about it. Here's my card. Give me a call." Vlad said placing the card on Bruce's desk. Vlad then held out his hand and Bruce shook it.

"Thank you for understanding, Mr. Masters."

Vlad walked out and Bruce immediately tossed out the card.

Something is definitely odd with this man. Bruce felt it to his very core. Bruce quickly sent a report to Mount Justice and when that was done he continued on with CEO work.

Danny's POV
Danielle was showing me around. She so was full of energy today. It made me happy. She showed me her room that was covered in ice, the kitchen her Megan bakes cookies and cooks and such, the living room.

Then there was the training room or the gym then lastly the garage and the briefing room. I stopped when I saw Superman reading something on the screen that was sent from Batman.

"Vlad Masters?" Superman said. Danielle also listened but when Superman turned and saw me, he looked a little angry."You're jot supposed to be here." He said."What did Batman find out about Vlad Masters?"

"This has nothing to do with you." Superman said."You're starting to piss me off. Vlad is like me! He's half human half ghost. Whatever crap he is up to, I have to stop. I'm the only one who can fight him." I said. Danielle placed her hand on my shoulder.

"This is a Justice League matter. Stay out of it." My eyes glowed green."Don't look at me like that." Superman said.

"You can be glad that you are indestructible. If you weren't I would've beaten you up already." I said. There was one other thing that pissed me off."What's your deal?"