Chapter 26: The Missing Piece of Heart

Rising Phoenix

**********

Happy Republic Day to all...

Jai Hind....

************

Chapter 26: The Missing Piece Of Heart

Khushi's apartment

Mumbai..

Late night..

Khushi was standing infront of the window looking at the star. Her mind is in turmoil.. after talking with Neerav today at the hospital, Khushi was seriously in dilema.. and when in evening Kushav came back from the park all sweaty yet all happy, Khushi stood still in her place.. the conversation she had with her son Kushav few hours back is replying in her head continuously.

Few hours ago...

Khushi was preparing dinner still very much engross in her muddled thought..her trance was broken when she heard her son's shout from outside...

"ammaaa....ammaa..." Kushav run towards Khushi all sweaty but beaming with extreme happiness..

" Why is my hero so happy today?" Khushi could not help but asked taking her son in a warm hug.. though deep down in her heart she knew the answer, still...

" Amma... I am so so happy today.. I played so much in the park..I learned basket ball... and you know amma, badman uncle fly me high in the sky and then catch me just like Akash uncle and Aman uncle did with their babies... I was scared first but uncle told me that he will catch me, he will never let me get hurt.. and see, I am fine... I had load of fun today.." Kushav said in one go making Khushi numb with every passing second..

" Kushav said in one go making Khushi numb with every passing second

" But Kushav, he is a stranger to you.. How long have you known to him? Just few days.. just few meetings... don't trust him so blindly baby... you will get hurt.." Khushi said the last part with a low whisper..