Chapter 21: Turning Point

Rising Phoenix

**********

Keep Patience with the update...

************

Chapter 21 : Turning Point

Chapter 21 :  Turning Point

Next Day...

Morning..

Verma Industry..

Khushi gritted her teeth and spat, "There is nothing to think more, I will submit my resignation today itself" Stomping her foot Khushi just opened the door but again her steps halted hearing the next sets of words of Arnav, " Okay Fine Ms Sharma, But along with the resignation letter, please bring the 45 lacks which still you had to pay to this company.."

Khushi takes a swift turn and looked in Arnav's eyes...Almost in disbelief Khushi asked , " or what? If I did not give the money right now?"

" Then I have to take legal actions against you..." Arnav spat without any second thought... and when he realise what he uttered, damage is already done...

Khushi looked at him with disbelieve clearly evident from her eyes... This man can never change...

Arnav gulp down silently... He knew he is doing wrong, but there is no going back now.. If he become Arnav and try to woo her, Khushi will never give up... Only, ASR can tame, Khushi Kumari Gupta... This is the only way, right or wrong, does not matter anymore.. Arnav mentally slap himself, but he could not slip his ASR mask, not now...

Khushi speaks out while her voice shakes a little, " I.. I.. will definitely pay you back your money, just not by working here.. I will find a job and surely start to back your money, I am giving you my words..." For the first time after their meeting in present days, Khushi felt helpless.. and again, it was because of money..

In the past years, Khushi had gathered herself, gave birth to Kushav, lost his twin, but after all the struggle she has finally settled her life.. If she wanted , she could have taken monetary help from either Akash or NK, but she never.. Even staying in Aman flat she is paying a rent must to Aman irritation.. But Khushi was determined not to take anyone's help in money matters because her past has taught her this lesson.. She had enough earning to raise Kushav in a healthy way, but alas, not enough savings at this moment to give return the money to the great ASR...

Khushi knew Arnav is doing all this just to irritate her, may be to take revenge, his never ending revenge, Khushi does not know why and clearly she does not want to.. But at this moment she want to convince Arnav that she will give the money back even after her resignation..so, Khushi spoke again,