Chapter 9 : Facing Each Other

Dedicated to penbengungor1,

( Happy Birthday Rosedi...may God fulfill all your wishes. May You celebrate this day every year ahead successfully with your family... stay safe and blessed... I am really happy to publish one update on this particular story which is based on your ideas...Thanks di.....Once again Happy birthday...)

and to all my lovely readers, followers and friends....

Rising Phoenix

Chapter 9 : Facing Each Other

Arnav felt his heart stop for a moment and it became alive at the same time. Right in front of him standing Khushi...clad in a yellow dress, she is looking like a sunflower, her long hair has been cut short and curled up. Her face is fresh like a blooming flower. She looks so beautiful.

Was not she beautiful earlier? Arnav's subconscious mocked

Of course, whom he was kidding? Khushi was the only girl who broke his wall of resistance without any conscious efforts of her, and eventually made him fall for her deeply. But what he did in return was something Arnav never want to discuss.

Now at present looking at Khushi in front of him, he felt the years of heart wrenching pain and longing find a way out. For last 6 years 8 months, Arnav always knew that Khushi was alive, because his heart was still beating, but his every failed attempt to find out Khushi just crushed his hopes and a fear was started to taking a permanent place in his heart, to not even able to see his Khushi in this life time.

Since Yesterday, he got confirmation that Khushi is alive, he was literally in cloud nine. He was just waiting for the meeting to over, so that he can search for Khushi and now...

Arnav still could not believe in his eyes that Khushi is standing in front of his eyes. Now he can breath, he can sigh in relief , he can again hope...