Chapter 31 : Happily NEVER After ( Last Chapter)

Rising Phoenix

**********

Thank you for loving this story...

************

Chapter 31: Happily NEVER After ( Last Chapter)

XYZ Resturent

Mumbai...

" Ms Sharma, Is he your husband I mean your partner?"

Taking a deep breath Khushi finally spoke with icy voice.. Clear, confident and not breaking the eye lock with Arnav, " He Is Neither My Husband Nor My Partner. But.....He Is Kushav's Father...."

The moment Khushi spoke those words, Arnav felt ground slipped beneath him.. He looked at Khushi's eyes and got his every unasked answer..

Kushav is HIS...

His son..

Their Son..

Their precious..

Arnav felt his heart broke into million tiny pieces as well became alive again.. His heart was giving him the signals since the beginning, but he only ignored those signs.. Now he could clerly understand Why his heartbeat raised up every time he sees Kushav, why he felt that he can see the glimpse of old Khushi in Kushav..

Because, Kushav is KHUSHI'S SON..

Arnav remembered their bachelor night and realized that Kushav is their love child.. A smile appeared in his face but soon it vanished remembering the day of their remarraige..

That day... The dooms day of their life...

How he had abandoned Khushi, broke her mercilessly... How he cheated on her...

Arnav was in a trance that's why he did not realize when Dr Sumit left the place.. he came back to reality when Kushav hugged his legs, " Thank you badman uncle.. for coming with me here and nodding your head.. look that badbboy owl has left my amma.."

Arnav then looked at the surrounding .. they three are here, Khushi as always looking confident and ever so calm, a cheerful Kushav and he, a frozen 6 feet statue..

" ohh.. I am so stupid.. I never introduced you two.. Amma, he is my badman uncle.. Please don't get angry that I dragged him here, you know na, I did not like that Doctor..." Kushav pouted and Khushi sigh while nodding her head..

" And badman uncle, she is my Amma, Khushi Sharma.. My beautiful mother.." Kushav continues while Arnav just stare at Khushi..

" Kushav, will you have your dinner here tonight?" Khushi asked while Kushav jumped in joy nodding his head in agreement and then just occupied a chair..

Arnav was standing there like a statue, the truth from which he was still in denial mode, was now standing in front of her..

Kushav had once told her that his mother is "happiness".. Off course, happiness... "Khushi"... it was he, who was a fool to not understand about Kushav's word.. it was him who ignored the connections between them...