Chapter 1 : Dooms Day

dedicated to psuhuna,strings_of_fate4321,Arshi_angel23,penbengungor1,Garimasrivasatava,

and all my friends and readers

Chapter 1 : Dooms Day

"KHUSHI ...GUPTA ...IS ...NO ....MORE."

Sobs, wailing...sniffling, loud crying.. that were all filed the air of RM..and in between all this Arnav Singh Raizada..ooopse.. Arnav Malik stood like a statue finally trying to decipher the gravity of his act...

Arnav was still trying to grasp the words letting in his thick egoist head.. "What that idiot inspector is talking about? Is he mad? Khushi? My Khushi is dead? What a joke...There must be some misunderstanding ,...yes...Khushi is just playing a prank to pay back me..." mentally consoling himself Arnav looked at the inspector frustratingly and rudely replied, "Don't waste our time by this useless news. If you done lying then please get out, I am in hurry. I have to go for an urgent work."

The sobs and cry turned into loud grasp. What is Arnav talking about? Is he became that much insensitive that, the death news of Khushi did not flinch a muscle of his face? Did really Khushi was a play toy for him? Was really Arnav only lusted over Khushi , never loved her once as he claimed few hours before??

Shocked and devastation was the only feelings which was shown in every face of the Raizada's , even the inspector was surprised to hear such a comment from the ASR..Was not Khushi Gupta was his fiance and they were supposed to get married just few hours before?? Then what happened that even the death news of Khushi seems a utter wastage for the ASR? The inspector shook his head, Rich man and their lifestyle... he suddenly felt sorry for the girl who was waiting for getting married instead embrace death due to the brutal rejection by her soon to be hubby..

Arnav Singh Raizada was never good at words, never....and when the time like this come, he became more confused.. This time He knew, he already broke the trust, respect of his family and lost his Khushi too.. But he is willing to win them all back but first he will see Khushi ... He don't no what he will tell or how he will mend everything but he knew, he has to otherwise he will simply die....

The moment he was suppose to go to Khushi's house, first his nani and then inspector interrupted him. And upon hearing that KHUSHI is no more, Arnav blabber those words, by which he was actually wanted to mean that, his and Khushi's heartbeat beats together, and as he is still alive then Khushi is alive too. She can not die, she can not leave her Arnav alone...