Chapter 5 : Torn Pages Of Diary

Dedicated to AngelinJenifer1,grc638,Chinnushree06,maborwa,fflover12,danity2016,Shils28,

maanmeet1,jeb102, araizadak,RimaPal5,sh1wetha,grajashree,Shamzz94,

and all my lovely readers and friends....

Rising Phoenix

Chapter 5 : Torn Pages Of Diary

Anjali shivered a little, is it the curse of Khushi's soul or the tears of Gupta family, because the injustice which was bestowed upon their daughter Khushi was only because of Arnav and she, herself....

Anjali really shuddered thinking what next is waiting for them????

Suddenly this much of stress took a toll on her and she felt extremely tired. But surprisingly Anjali does not felt tears in her eyes she was suppose to feel after getting the news of the death of her beloved husband.. Instead she felt betrayed, the aching pain that she devoted her life for so long for this fake person...and somewhere deep down, Anjali realises, that she is somewhere relieved that Shyam is dead. This thought shiver her, but she keep thinking why so?? Did she really not love Shyam enough? Or deep down her heart was getting prepared to witness this day??

Suddenly Khushi's face flashed before Anjali and she closed her eyes in agony.. She wonders how Khushi have tolerated the animalistic deed by the person whom she loved with her everything. If the situation is properly analysed, since the time Arnav and Khushi met, Khushi's life become hell. Though Arnav deed all the sinful acts towards her but knowingly or unknowingly Anjali knew now, she was the reason for the worst that happened in Khushi's life. The way last one year events went in Khushi's life, if there is any other girl in KHUSHI'S place, she would have given up long time ago on Arnav. But Khushi did not...living with every nightmare, going through hell, still Khushi loved Arnav with such a dedication, that finally seeing Arnav with another woman broke her already bruised , fragile heart and she....