Chapter 29 : Warm Embrace

Rising Phoenix

**********

Thank you for loving this story...

************

Chapter 29: Warm Embrace

City Hospital..

Outside the Cabin no 13..

Late Evening...

Arnav did not wait for anymore , he just run out from the cabin while Kushav was in his tight, protective embrace.. In all his hurry, Arnav missed the figure who entered in cabin 13 being a crying mess....

Few moments ago...

The moment Khushi went to the pharmacy to buy few medicines for Neerav, she got a message from Martha stating that Arnav is accompanying them in the hospital and they are in parking lot.... That moment Khushi went to Dr Rudra's cabin and hide there.. When Arnav came out from Dr Rudra's cabin, He had a little conversation with Dr Rudra outside Neerav's hospital cabin 13 and taking that time Khushi slowly came out from the Dr Rudra's cabin and Martha entered with Kushav...

Khushi was not scared about Arnav or facing Arnav, but at that particular moment she actually does not want any heated confrontation.. That day, her heart was breaking for Neerav... another gem of a person, who is the pillar of her present life and most importantly who has been the father figure of her Kushav, is leaving her and Khushi felt too helpless..

Thousands of thoughts were running in her head, her heart is breaking piece by piece, eyes are red and she knew that from today, the dull ache in her heart and vacuum in her life will be a permanent..

Once again...

So, when Khushi observed that Arnav is going out from the hospital holding Kushav in his strong protective embrace, she for a record did not think about her son but run towards Neerav's cabin...

Present..

Cabin No 13...

When Khushi entered in the cabin Dr Rudra and his team was giving few medications to Neerav....

Khushi stood there frozen not knowing how to react.. Will she ever be able to listen Neerav voice, at list for one last time?

As if hearing Khushi's inner voice Neerav opens his eyes and their eyes met..

Neerav slowly raise his hand towards Khushi and she run towards him, holding his hand in her soft embrace..

Neerav whispered to Dr Rudra, " Rudy, can you ...pl..please.. give us... 5 minutes?"

Dr Rudra who was himself fighting with his inner emotions, nodded his head while hoarsely said, " Only 5 minutes..." and signaled his team to vacant the cabin.. but before exist, he looked at Khushi and said, " Stay Strong..."