Chapter 18 : Move On

Rising Phoenix

**********

Lock down...This is for our safety, for our Nation's safety... let's work together...

Be safe...keep everybody safe...

Pray for the World to recover soon...

**********

Chapter 18 : Move On

XYZ Restaurant....

Delhi....

Evening...

Khushi's was sitting impatiently in the restaurant waiting for someone while looking at her watch every now and then..Khushi looked behind when someone called her from behind,

"What a pleasant surprise.. Hi Miss Sharma.." Khushi looked at the familiar face of Nandini Malhotra.

Khushi smiled brightly looking at the lady but her smile froze in her face looking at behind Nandini.

There standing Mrs Anjali Verma and Mr Arnav Singh Raizada in all their glory. Anjali had tears in her eyes looking at her while Arnav had an unusual glow in his face.

The brother sister due, once they had been the nightmare of her life..Now they have again come back...

Khushi cursed mentally herself, "Why her fate is so twisted? Why the unwanted people are coming back in her life when she had successfully moved on?"

Khushi quickly compose herself and smiled brightly looking at Nandini and hugged her...

" I am good Mrs Malhotra.. It's a surprise to see you here. How are you doing and your darlings?" Khushi said while totally ignoring the Raizada siblings. They does not matter her, not anymore.. Period.

" Ohh.. We are great Ms Sharma." Said Manik chirping from behind while Manvi wave her hand while smile brightly.

It was very clear from the Malhotra couples gesture that Khushi is close to them and probably to the Verma family. " Not bad, it will help me to get close to Khushi apart from office too." Arnav thought mentally..But soon his bubble burst soon..

How??

Once again, when Anjali Singh Raizada , oopse, Anjali Verma is there then the things will get complicated for sure. And it proves again.

Khushi was totally ignoring the Raizada siblings and were chatting with the Malhotra couple, but it irk Raizada siblings.. How can their royal presence be ignored?? Though Arnav keep his cool and not interfere when Khushi was smiling while conversing with them.. but Anjali was irked specially when Khushi greeted HER husband Mr Rahul Verma but totally ignore her.