Chapter 13 : Suffocation

Dedicated to penbengungor1, i_rosieraven, nilimamalladi, jochebed22, Sanu_Sudi,

and to all my readers, followers and friends....

Rising Phoenix

I have a request to all my readers, followers and friends.. Please VOTE for "Beauty and The Beast" in Choice Award 2019 final round. Every single person can cast 10 votes per story. You have to put inline vote typing +1 besides the Story name. The story really need your support..

Thank you....

Chapter 13 : Suffocation

AR Fashion house..

Delhi...

Conference Room...

Evening Around 6: 30 p.m.

"What love? Which stage? Look Sheetal, don't taste my patience, I am already running late, so, just sign and get lost." Arnav was controlling his bubbling anger seeing the stubbornness of the woman sitting in front of him.

" I never thought I have to disclose everything like this way in front of everyone, But there is no other options. ASR, I am pregnant with YOUR CHILD...." Sheetal said while a little smirk spread over her face looking at the dumbfounded face of ASR...

Everyone including ASR's lawyer was looking Arnav with narrowed eyes. Arnav was too shocked too react. Sheetal with the corner of her eyes looked at Ravi, her lawyer, Ravi was having a faint smirk which Aman observed and finally guessed the whole plan. So, Sheetal and Ravi are having some new plan to trap ASR.. But this time, claiming ASR as the unborn father is definitely a huge step.

Aman chuckled a little internally. All this 6 years 8 months time periods, ASR was too engrossed in self pitying and searching for Khushi that he totally ignored Sheetal. ASR never thought Sheetal as his opponent and thus never gave any heeds of his deeds towards the fake marriage and it's outcomes. ASR had proved for the world that Sheetal is an ideal wife and ASR and she are ideal couple. Now if ASR says the truth also, no one will believe. Now, If Sheetal bring the news publicly everyone will believe Sheetal only and truly, no one will believe ASR.. It will be like ASR is divorcing Sheetal to fulfil his some specific reasons..

Suddenly another thought struck in Aman's mind.. ASR is eager to divorce Sheetal because he had comes to know about Khushi and he wants Khushi back in his life. And now if ASR remain adamant and divorce Sheetal, Sheetal will definitely go to media and then...indirectly everything will put a effects on Khushi and Kushav.. It's like a déjà vu, just the way ASR once rejected Khushi and accepted Sheetal in front of world and created much hype, today also, if ASR by hook or Crooke gave divorce to Sheetal, it will only prove Khushi as a home wrecker...