Chapter 24: Unfulfilled Dream

Rising Phoenix

**********

Not Proof read...Ignore the mistakes...

************

Chapter 24: Unfulfilled Dream

Next Day..

Verma Industry..

Arnav Cabin...

" Mr Raizada... I will work with you in this project in one condition, Be professional... Otherwise..." Before Khushi could proceed further Arnav said aloud, " Okay... okay... I agree.. In the office, I will be professional. But I cannot promise about the rest of the time.". He muttered the last line to himself only.....

" So, let's talk about the project first.. We seriously are running lack of time... and..." Arnav was interrupted by a call in his Phone.. Arnav frown a little seeing unknown number and he ignored it... But then it again rang and an irritated Arnav pick up the phone and almost barked...

" What... Who are you disturbing me?" A pissed Arnav almost shouted making Khushi shook her head. But the next moment Khushi snapped her head towards Arnav listening his next sets of words..

" Hi... How are you buddy? How are you Kushav??" Arnav smiled broadly while Khushi froze in her place....

Khushav had just called Arnav in his personal phone and the surprising fact is that the great ASR is attending that call forgetting about his project discussion in the office hour? Khushi wonder but her heart thud with anticipation and fear.. What if Arnav harm her Kushav? But before Khushi's thought could go wild, she was taken aback hearing Arnav's cheerful voice.

" Ohh.. Buddy, you did not disturb me, infact I was waiting for your call.." Khushi looked at Arnav who was looking so carefree while talking with Kushav.. He is smiling genuinely.. Khushi could not help but suddenly remembered a memory from her past.. That day when Khushi mistakenly put bason all over her face and Arnav laughed looking at her.. His smile was so pure and genuine on that day.. He was smiling from his heart and Khushi could not deny the fact that at this moment Arnav was actually being his that old self with whom Khushi fell in love..

Khushi again brought back to present hearing the loud laugh from Arnav.. He is laughing his heart out probably hearing something from her baby boy.. Her Kushav is like her, Khushi thought, always spread happiness where ever he goes or whom he met..

" Yes.. Buddy... I promise I will meet you today..Ya.. Ya.. I know we have to do some planning.." Arnav said while happiness was depicting through his all demeanour..

" No... I still did not say sorry... wait... But I will surely tell.." Khushi was surprised hearing those words from Arnav mouth specially when he spoke those last few words looking at her..