Chapter 28 : A Promise

Rising Phoenix

**********

Thank you for loving this story...

************

Chapter 28: A Promise

City Hospital..

Outside the Cabin no 13..

Late Evening...

Arnav's words died when Arnav heard the soft whispered of Kushav, " Badman uncle, please meet my papa bear.. He wants to talk with you.. He is going to be a star.. Please, talk to him and say not to go away from Us.. Tell him that Kushav will be heartbroken without him.."

And fat tear drops roll down from his eyes making Arnav's heart churn with a unknown deep agony... wiping the tears from Kushav's eyes, he murmured, " I will talk with your papa bear and will convey your message.. Don't worry, I will not allow your HEART TO BE BROKEN... you are too precious.."

Kushav looked at Arnav with a plea and Arnav nodded his head, finally turn in his heel and went towards cabin 13 where neerav is waiting for him...

Inside Cabin no 13..

Arnav entered in the cabin and took a deep breath looking at the sight infront of him. There are numerous machine, drip set, medicine trolley, monitoring operators and admist them there lying Neerav Sharma.. Arnav felt his eyes pricked with tears looking at his state..

It was strange that, Arnav never had a proper meeting with Neerav.. First time when they met, Neerav was unconcious, and Arnav was too busy to shift Neerav in the hospital and tending Kushav.. and today, when Neerav is on his death bed, he is demanding to talk with Arnav.. Though Arnav never had a proper talk with Neerav, but he came to know about him through Kushav.. in initial days of his interaction with Kushav was filled about his " papa bear".. and after so many days, Arnav had a image of Neerav's personality.. He is indeed a great person, a kindhearted man who loves Kushav with all his heart and fulfilled the responsibilities of a father in his life.. Once Arnav had thought that may be Neerav had a feeling for Kushav's mother or may be they are truly dating, but little Kushav does not know or understand about that matter.. But one fine day, Kushav in his way told Arnav about Neerav and Meera.. Kushav's papa bear and his Meera Aunty.. That day, Arnav's heart filled with immense respect for Neerav.. He once again realized that true love really exist.. That night was a sleepless night for Arnav, Khushi'd face, his moment with Khushi and finally the day of their remarriage, everything had flashed before his eyes.. Arnav had cried out silently remembering his brutality with that innocent soul who did nothing but selflessly loved him and he in return had no stone unturn to destroy her, and finally successes in that.. Nowadays, whenever he sees Khushi, he misses the old bubbly Khushi, with whom he once fell in love.. This Khushi is so calculative, it's like Arnav is facing a female version of him...