Chapter 20 : The Game Begin

Rising Phoenix

**************

The number of Covid 19 infected population is just increasing irrespective of Lock down... Now as community spread already happened, so it's on our hands to keep ourselves safe and free of disease...

Once again...

It's my earnest request please, follow the safety measures..Help yourself and help the nation..

Be safe...keep everybody safe...Stay at home..

Pray for all...

Our unity can help us to overcome the situation...

***********

Chapter 20 : The Game Begins

Chapter 20 :  The Game Begins

Next Day...

Morning..

Verma Industry..

Arnav looked at the file in front of him, Open...getting the details about Khushi's professional life Arnav had made a perfect plan to keep Khushi in this project.

ASR very well knew how to play his card....

Arnav take a deep breath hearing the knock in his cabin door...

" Please come in", he said aloud knowing very well who is there at doorstep...

And as expected, a very much confused Khushi entered in his cabin within a second...

"Now the game begins..." Arnav smirk inwardly looking at the confused face of Khushi...

" Good morning Ms Sharma.." Arnav said cheerfully.

" Morning ASR, I think there is a communication gap. I had clearly said Mr Verma that I will not be able to continue the project, instead Meera will be replacing me. Mr Verma also agreed.. But today morning, he informed me that you wants to talk with me regarding this particular project. I think there is some misunderstanding." Khushi said in her pure professional voice.

" Why don't you take a seat Ms Sharma before we discuss the matter. I think you should." Arnav said very composed voice.

Though Khushi did not want to converse with him anymore sitting infront of him, but she wanted to clear the project matter for once and all, so taking deep breath Khushi finally take the seat muttering, " If you make it fast ASR, I had load of works to finish off."

" Sure.." Arnav smirked a little before handling a file to Khushi, " I would like if you read the file, before we proceed for further discussion."

Khushi was hell confused since the time she had met Arnav today morning. Arnav is behaving strange. He is unfamiliarity calm. Khushi had imagines a heavy show down even in the office this morning when she was informed that Arnav wanted to talk her urgently.. Khushi was sure Arnav wanted to talk about yesterday, about Rudra..