Chapter 15 : Check & Mate

Dedicated to All my readers, friends and followers...

Rising Phoenix

*********

22 March is "Janta Curfew"... This is for our safety, for our Nation's safety... let's work together...

Be safe...keep everybody safe...

**********

Chapter 15 : Check & Mate

Evening Around 8 p.m.

AR...

Arnav's Cabin...

Sheetal was playing a news clipping of a news channel.. Hearing and watching the content Arnav just roared in his place. "How dare you? How dare you to give such false news to the press?"

Sheetal smirk grew wider and she said, "Shout as much as you want ASR but you too know you are badly trapped. It's true you never, ever touched me but for the outer world the story is different.. Just think about it ASR, for the last 7 years, Khushi too had listened and believed that you truly love me and now this news.. What do you think about her reaction?? As per my knowledge, Khushi's hatred and disgust will only increase after watching the news... If you try too, Khushi will not believe you , because there is no reason from her side to trust you... She will think that you are divorcing your pregnant wife because you LUSTED over her...Am I right or am I RIGHT??" Sheetal smirked while Arnav's face paled with the possibilities...

It's true he is badly struck by Sheetal's MASTERSTROKE.....

"What? Cat got your tongue? So.. Bad.. I never thought you will be this stupid. I just want to ask a question in general if you don't mind... ASR, in this 6 years 8 months, when the outer world tagged you as married and flaunt me as your wife, did not you for even once thought that you are degrading Khushi's love each and every second ? Or you thought that as she is already " NO MORE ", so why not move on?? Seriously, you are accusing me of cheating or trapping you, but you are the BIGGEST CHEATER, I have ever seen.. I am a outsider ASR and definitely I will think about my benefit, and I did.. But your sister stabbed you back knowing that Khushi is alive and you are searching for her, still she hides the fact. Tell me who is more worse, Me or Your loving Sister Anjali ? And in cruelty, brutality and callousness no one can ever match You... I think everyone including you also know that..." Sheetal said in one go making ASR fumes in anger while Aman looks at her amused.

Before Arnav could shout Aman butt in.. " Sorry to interfere between you both, after all it's bad manner to invade the privacy of a COUPLE... But I cannot hold myself anymore, Mrs ASR, why you are suddenly become so sympathetic towards Khushi Gupta when you were one of the main character for which that day she got the heart attack.. I wonder why?"