Chapter 11 : Determination

Dedicated to my dear psuhuna ( congratulations for your new journey)       

 and all my lovely readers and friends...

Rising Phoenix

Chapter 11 : Determination

Verma Fashion House..

Mumbai...

Arnav forgets how long he is sitting in the same position after Khushi left from the place. His mind went blank for few moments but slowly he is getting a grip on himself.

Arnav shook his head, "why I am so surprised seeing Khushi's reaction towards me? it's natural.. The way Khushi behave with me, it is natural after whatever shit I did with her. But why I am feeling so restless and spend? Did in a small corner of my heart I was expecting that Khushi will forget everything and give me another chance just like that?" Arnav chuckled in his own thought.

He closed his eyes for few more minutes, took few deep breaths and then opened his eyes. Now if anyone looks at his eyes, they will be surprised. Gone the broken, jealous man few moments earlier, who was begging Khushi for accepting him back, to at least giving some solace by simply recognizing him as her dear one, but now there is a man whose whole demeanor screaming power, whose calculative looks will send chills down his opponents.

Arnav sits there for few moments, deep in his thoughts. After his confrontation with Khushi, Arnav was momentarily become very emotional but now he has gathered himself. In this last 6 years 8 months time periods, without the presence of Khushi in his life, a huge transformation occurred in Arnav's life also.

Arnav has become more cruel, more shrewd minded, more dangerous. His previous ASR aura will surely get ashamed watching the new version of ASR and his play.

Arnav looked at the vacant seat in front of him, where Khushi was seated before few moments. "So, You want to play hard DARLING... I am ready for that.. But before that I will clear some mess which I created and so ignorantly let it overruled me later on. You know what Khushi, for the last years in absence of you, Arnav used to overtake me whenever it comes regarding you. That's why I let Sheetal live and enjoy the luxury, that's why today you got the opportunity to taunt me reminding my meaningless marital status with Sheetal.. But you are right in your place. You want to hurt me, I will accept it as I deserve this.. But all the hatred, hurt, verbal taunt whatever you have planned for me, you have to show me, while living with me.. Do you think you are very smart Khushi? Don't forget that I am Arnav Singh Raizada.. Today you walk over me, because I allowed you to do so.. I was so happy after seeing you infront of me that momentarily lose my track.. But not anymore..." Arnav thought while a devilish smirk spread over his handsome yet cruel face.