Chapter 7 : Aftermath

Dedicated to Barunz4ever,maanmeet1,Sam0624,mayamadhuvanthi,razz03,user23549805,

and to all my friends and readers.

Rising Phoenix

Chapter 7 : Aftermath

After 6 years 8 months......

Six years eight months has been passed from the fateful day which turned upside down the Raizada's and Gupta's life. Many things has been changed, many old relationships has been broken so few new relationship has been developed.

Akash Singh Raizada has been shifted to an apartment along with his parents, dadi and wife Payal that very day of Khushi's death. Akash has started his own interior design company where as Payal runs her own restaurant. With God's bless their business is running well. They both are not business tycoon like the ASR, but they are successful as their own. They both are happy and contented in their married life and a new member has joined in their life increasing their happiness many folds. Their son, 4 years old Piyush Singh Raizada, the apple of eyes of every Raizada and Gupta's too.

Later, unfortunately, due to some circumstances Devyani Singh Raizada has to shift Shantivan again, and along with her Mr Manohor Singh raizada and Mrs Manorama Singh Raizada too shifted in RM. Though Akash bears the cost of their daily living, but the three lives in RM. Actually Anjali Singh Raizada attempt suicide once and that circumstances mellowed down Devyani.. Manohor and Manorama did not have the heart to leave the old lady alone, so they to shifted to RM. Somewhere deep down they all knew Anjali was not responsible for that fateful day. Though she was a indirect reason for many miseries in Khushi's life but not to be blame on that day's incident. Infact Anjali had slapped Arnav for his barbaric act on that day.

The Gupta's has shifted towards Lacknow. Shashi has recovered from his paralytic state and their "Swastik Mistanno Bhandar" is going smoothly.

Nk is well settled down with his family in Sydney. Nk is by profession a fashion Photographer and His wife Lavanya and daughter Niharika are his world. Nk with his little family comes to India to spend his vacations every year. The little get together with the Raizada's and Gupta's always like a fresh wave of air for all of them.

***************************************

Miles Away at Mumbai....

" Khushav...Khushav...wake up, your school bus will come anytime soon." a lady in her late twenties shouted from the kitchen making futile attempt to wake up her lazy son.