Glimpse Of Next Part

Dedicated to madhurao1210, psuhuna, SairaFarooqui, maanmeet1, karamaaaaaa,

and all my lovely readers, friends and follower

Glimpse Of Next Part

" What the hell you think of yourself, you good for nothing piece of shit? It's been so many years and still you have failed to find out a single woman? You claimed to have a best investigation team and is this the result? A big ZERO? I have waited for so long and gave enough time to you to investigate, but you failed. This is the last warning, if I did not get information about Khushi within the coming next week, I will burn every members of your investigation team alive...remember that... I will not spare this."

*******************

"After the cruel betrayal of his wife, still ASR did not give divorce to her. It shows how much he loves his wife Sheetal. Arnav's love for Sheetal is so deep, that he abandoned Khushi Gupta on altar."

****************

Suddenly Arnav get restlessness in his surroundings. A gust of wind as if touched his hair, making his whole being alert. He feels his heart beat raised, a sudden kind of ache slowly was spreading in his heart. What was happening?? How it's even possible?? If he is not wrong, he had gone through the similar kind of situation, when SHE was with him...

**********

Author Note:

It's just a small glimpse of next part.. Full update will be on tomorrow. Till then try to guess How Arnav is spending his days..

Until then...

Take care

Your story teller

Mamree

28.12.2019