CHAPTER 1

• Dedicated to To All My Fans! :) <3

CHAPTER 1 

"Alana Cooper this is huge deal for your dad. You will put a smile on your face and move," My mother shouted at me.  Her green eyes blazed with fire. My nose flared in disgust of the thought of moving. My dad is a lawyer for JR Attorney. He is better then good not that I'm bragging or anything. 

      "Mom, I don't want to move!" I whined, throwing my hands in the air in defeat.

       "I didn't ask you if you wanted to," She stated. Damn it, she got me there.            

       "Mom I'm 18 years old so that means I'm an adult and can do whatever I want to do," I told her in a duh voice, rolling my eyes at her. I crossed my arms trying to get my point across. My mother; Mrs. Copper may not of gone to school to be a lawyer but she can argue like one. 

       "Well then if your an adult you can make your own money, pay for your own house and all the bills," She said putting emphasis on own, tossing her long hair over her shoulder and scowling at me. There is no way that I am paying for my own stuff yet. I like my money where it is; the bank. 

       I closed my mouth and sighed through my nose. I wasn't going to argue anymore.  I knew I would lose. I stomped my feet up the stairs, making as much noise as I could and slammed my door, well ex-door. I glared at my room that was filled with boxes. I huffed again and kicked my bed. 

       I flopped onto my bed and looked up at the plain ceiling. This wasn't fair; I didn't want to move to L.A California. It was just one case and plus the guy was broke, he didn't have any money! How the hell could this be a good job for a lawyer? Apparently this guy was the son of my dad's old friend. This wasn't fair. This was my second time moving this school year. Five more months then you can go on your own and go to college, I reminded myself.

      Sitting up in my bed I looked in the mirror, sighing at my reflection which looked like a stranger rather than myself. Who was this girl? My brown hair was thrown in a messy bun and my light brown eyes with golden flecks were dull like there was no life left in them. I sighed and climbed back into bed. I closed my eyes hoping that this is all a nightmare. 

***Monday in L.A California ***

       My alarm clock woke me with the cliché and very annoying BEEP! BEEP! sound. First day, this is going to be fun! Ha, I'm funny. I walked over to my closet and grabbed my clothes for the day. Ripped dark blue skinny jeans with a white loose tank top. I hopped into the shower which felt like twenty minutes in heaven. Once I was out, I blow dried my hair then straightened it so I wouldn't look like a fluff ball. I put on some cover up, mascara, eyeliner with a shade of light pink lipstick that looked a bit like cotton candy. 

      After I was finally done I pulled on my gold sandals and made my way down to the kitchen. I looked out the window to make sure my parents were gone; then I went to my hiding spot where I kept strawberry pop tarts. I have a very unhealthy addiction to them. My parents hated them. maybe because they spend a lot of money on them. 

       I looked at the time and my eyes widened, I had ten minutes to get to school. I ran out to my black Dodge Charger which I got on my sixteenth birthday. It means the world to me.  I love it almost more than I love my parents. It never nagged me or made me move halfway across the country for some stupid case. I started the car making it purr. 

       I drove to school and got lost a couple of times because my GPS wasn't working. I got there right when the bell rang for third period. I started to walk around to find the office. When I went around a corner, I knocked into someone. Crap. I closed my eyes and waited to fall to hurt my ass but I didn't. I felt my cold skin warm up from the arms that were holding me around my waist. I slowly opened my eyes to see a guy with black hair and green eyes. He had flawless skin, even his crooked nose was hot. He was wearing a black leather jacket with a white tight shirt underneath. He had on faded blue jeans and black Nikes. He had to be one of the hottest boys I've ever met.