CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

-Jack's P.O.V-

       "Shit!" Jango screamed as I won against him for the hundredth time. He threw down the controller and glared at the TV. I gave him a huge grin. 

       "Bro just give up already. You mess with the best you die like the rest," I told him smirking. We watched as his charter slowly feel to a over dramatic death. Jango looked angry, crossing his arms across his chest. I always won.

       "Dude your ego is way too big. I feel bad for the chick that has to deal with you till death due you part. She'll get so annoyed with you, she'll be the one to kill ya," he said grinning at me. I narrowed my eyes at him but somehow the new girl found her way into my head. Her golden eyes where enough to stop anybody's heart except mine.

       "Jack! Why are you still here!?" I heard my little sister Mia yell from downstairs.

       "Of course I'm still here. why wouldn't I be?" I yelled back at her, my eye brows creasing in confusion.  

       "Aren't you supposed to be meeting your lawyer?" she asked. I heard her feet trudge up the stairs almost stomping. Jesus she sounds like a elephant. 

       "Fuck," I mumbled under my breath. I got up leaving Jingo glaring at me and ran down the stairs grabbing my leather jacket. I slammed the door to my little home and jumped on my motorcycle. It roared to life under me and I was on my way. 

-Alana's P.O.V-

       I looked down at my IPhone again. Tick-tock, tick-tock. Where the hell is my dad's client? What is more important than meeting your damn lawyer? I hope my dad purposely doesn't try hard and he gets sent to jail. Ok maybe that was a little harsh. I heard the door slam to the restaurant. I looked up to find Mr. Bad boy/gangster standing at the door looking like he ran all the way here. His head frantically moved from side to side trying to fine someone. Please, please tell me he is not the client. 

       "Hello," the waitress said as she battered her eyes. I could tell she pulled down her shirt a little and half smiled at him trying to be sexy but she looked like she fell out of a cow's ass. She flipped her hair, trying to look seductive but he just ignored her.

           Well at least he has good taste. 

           They started to head our way. No he can't be! Breath Alana, just breath you'll be fine. You should have seen this coming, he is a bad boy. He probably robbed some bank and got caught. Hah, dumbass. I felt my dad kick me from under the table giving me a look which basically said be nice. 

       "Mr. Copper  there someone here to see you," the waiter said in a squeaky voice, lifting up the neck of her top to cover her cleavage. Then she turned and ran out of the room like Freddy Kruger was after her. I guess she knows my father's reputation or just embarrassed that Jack didn't even try to hit on her. My dad is known for being a ruthless lawyer. He's very good at his job.

       "Good, you finally showed up Mr. Jack McCarty. I'm your lawyer Mr. Copper. This is my wife Mrs. Copper and this is my daughter Alana," my dad informs Jack. Well I'm screwed, double time.

       "Sorry I'm late, I lost track of time," He apologized, his voice sending shivers down my back. How could he lose time? He was never in control of it. I bet he was playing Call of Duty or robbing another bank. Well I am judgmental today. 

       "It's all right, Why don't you have a seat by my daughter?" my dad ordered him. I sent a glare at my dad but I knew he couldn't see. He was too busy eating like a cave man. Huh and mom says I'm the one with bad manners.  Clearly it's my dad.

       Jack took his seat and sent me a smirk. Almost like he was teasing me. I glared at him and scratched my head. This is going to be a long and boring night. Cue the lawyer talk. 

-Jack's P.O.V-

       "Sorry I'm late I lost track of time," I apologized. I looked at my lawyer. His hair was balding but only at the top. He had green eyes and has very tan skin, in a way it looked natural. I looked over and saw a girl with brown hair pulled back into a tight pony tail. Her dark green tank helped her blend in with the earthy tones around her. I looked at her face as she turned around. I felt my mouth drop slightly. Alana. 

       "It's all right. Why don't you have a seat by my daughter?" My lawyer demanded. I gave him a slight nod and took a seat by her. I could tell she was tense because of the way her back was. When you're in a gang and you do trading you have to learn when someone is tense or nervous and a bunch of different emotions because that one emotion can tell you how the rest on the night is going down and if your going to die. 

     My lawyer started talking about the jury, court date and all that shit but I couldn't pay attention to him. The only one I could pay attention to is Alana. She was eating like her life depended on it. A women that can eat in front of a guy, that's hot.

~~

       As I got home, I could see the living room lights were still on, a shadow in the curtains. I knew it was either my sister or my mother waiting for me to make sure I was still alive or my mom was reading. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I knew I would be in some sort of trouble, I always was. Its either this or that. My mother tried to make me stay home away from the job but I couldn't we needed the money. Badly. Times are tough and the gang provided us with the money we so desperately needed.

_____________________

A/N

Jack on the side..... Isn't he a hottie ;)

Hope your liking it so far. Please tell me your thought!