CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

(Jack's P.O.V)

~~~Saturday~~~~

       I got dressed in my black baggy sweatpants and a black tee shirt. It was the day I was fighting Zane and his little followers. I kind of hoped that Alana would be there but then I didn't. I wanted to show her how strong I was but then I didn't want to scare her away. There was something about her. I knew since her dad was my lawyer she would NEVER EVER be able to go out with me or hang out with me or my friends. I just couldn't get her out of my head. It's like she was stuck there and not leaving any time soon.

     "Yo Jack, hurry up!" Conner shouted.

       "I'm coming bro! Don't get your boxers in a twist!" I said getting very annoyed. I didn't like Conner that much but I had to put up with him since his dad is my boss and could have me shipped home in a body bag, anytime and anywhere.  I'd rather deal with him than that.

       "Whatever Jack! Just hurry up cause I want to beat some somebody's ass!" he shouted, aggravation clear in his voice.

        "Chillax!" I made my way down the stairs to see everyone was already here. I didn't look any of them in the eye. I just walked straight out the door and got on my bike. Like a badass may I add. 

      We pulled up to the gym a few minutes later. There was a ring in the middle where we would be fighting. This gym was really nice compared to the one where me and my boys usually fought. Most of the time we just fought on the streets though. There was Conner, Brad, Max, Jango, and I.  We were the toughest guys in the gang. We were fighting against Zane, Dan, Zack, James, and Alec. I could tell they would be an easy fight compared to some of the other people we've fought, guy with muscles bigger than my head and guys in opposing gangs.

       "The VIPs have arrived," Jango said walking in. He had his signature smirk on his tan face. We looked over to see five guys huddled around each other talking and a girl with long brown hair in a high pony. What I could tell from where I stood was she had a knee brace on. She was wearing a tight black tshirt and tight red shorts that stopped a few inches from her butt. She had on my gang colors. 

        "Well, well look that this," Zane said. The look he gave us was nasty, hate and anger filling his eyes.

       "Whatever Zane let's get to beating your ass," Max told him, crossing his beefy arms across his chest.

       "Boys, are you for real?" Alana asked. It was like she appeared out of nowhere. She rolled her eyes at us.

       "Yeah, last time I checkered we were real," Jango said rolling his eyes while poking himself. 

       I turned around to Jango and whispered in his ear, "Jango knock it off. She is the one that is nice to us and doesn't look down to us." I got serious. "She's cool."

       "Is she part of the gang? I thought boss didn't like girls in the gang. He said they're only good for sex and that's all," Jango argued back with raised eyebrows. I tensed up, Alana would not be glad that her name is in this conversation. 

       "No, she is not in the gang and her dad is my lawyer," I told him. They busted out laughed at the fact her dad is my lawyer. I tried to forget the part about him saying Alana is only good for sex because I didn't need to fight him. I was about to fight any way.

       "Hey are we going to fight or are you guys going to talk around and have a tea party?" Dan asked.

       "Me and him first!" Brad yelled. He hates being put down. The boys and I all shared the same look, stifling a bit of laughter. When he was little, him and his little sister use to have tea parties. Last week we caught him having a tea party with his youngest sister and her stuff animals. Luckily, we got it all on video.

       "All right let's go!" Dan yelled back.

       They both hopped into the ring. I saw Alana sit down,looking interested in the fight.  I went to take a seat by her. She looked up at me and  smiled then put all her attention back on on the fight.  They were throwing punches and a few kicks. Brad was definitely winning but having a little of a hard time.

       "Tell your boy Brad that when he is fighting he should always be looking at his opponent and not at his feet," Alana whispered in my ear.

       That was surprising because she was right.  Brad always looks down at his feet but its not that noticeable. Huh, I wonder how she noticed.

       "So do you fight?" I asked her. I glanced at her from the side of my eye. She snorted and grinned at me almost saying if only you knew.

       "My cousin is a Street Fighter and a very good one for that," she said.  I looked at her with surprise written all over my face. This girl was confusing, hot, smart, and very confusing. I narrowed my eyes at her and I could tell there was something bugging her, something she didn't want me to know. I promised myself that I would find out one way or another.

-Alana's P.O.V-

       "What do you know about fighting?" He asked me.

       "My cousin is a Street Fighter and a very good one for that," I said. Haha, his face is priceless. My cousin taught me how to fight after the summer I spent with my grandpa and grandma. He was the only one I told about them hitting me. I had not needed to use any self-defense since that summer. My grandparents hadn't hit me since.

       I could feel him watching me but I knew I couldn't tell him about my grandma and grandpa. He could tell my dad or the police. And that would not end well, for any of us.

       "Jack and Zane you're up," shouted Alec.

       I watched them get in the ring. Jack just stood there while Zane moved around. Zane took the first punch but missed. Jack punched, punched, kicked, and Jack punched Zane one more time before Zane tripped. He fell flat onto his back. Jack had Zane in a pinned to the ground. Jack won as I expected. But how quick he did it let me tell you...

      Wow.

____________________________________________________

A/N

Hope u all liked it!!!

Feedback is always welcomed!