Chapter 19: Australian Dingo

“Wake up, mother fuckers,” a voice rang out. It sounded like he was using a blow horn. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head even more.

            “Alana,” A very happy Katie sang.

            “What?” I croaked. Wow, I sound like karma hit me with a semi-truck. Ya, that isn’t a good feeling.

            “It’s time to get the killing plan in action,” She sang out. I rolled my eyes.

            “Your excited to kill people?” I asked like she was the dumbest person on earth. She huffed and rolled her eyes.

            “Sweetheart, just get your ass ready,” she told me while throwing cloths at me.  I laughed, throwing my head back. I put on the yoga pants and through a PINK sweatshirt on over my day old undergarments. I’ll have to get new ones because I don’t expect to be going home anytime soon.

            I made my way to the main room to see most people sitting on the bed and a random Dingo on the floor. Huh, that reminds me of one of my friend’s dogs. His name was Louis and he was an Australian Dingo. It was actually really funny because the dog would get eggs, hash browns, and bacon while my friend got cereal.

            “You know Dingo, you remind me of an Australian Dingo,” I told him.

            “A what?” He asked squinting his eyes.

            “You know a dog. Duh.” He just rolled his eyes.

            “Are you calling me a dog?” he asked. With raised eyebrows.

            “Well yes I am,” I told her smirking.

            “You-,” Dingo started.

            “Aren’t we supposed to be making a killer plan?” Jack asked annoyed. The annoyance was written on his face.

            “Actually I already got a plan,” Max said smirking.

            “Let’s hear it genus,” Katie told him. Katie is snuggled up to Brad. Wait! Are they a thing now?! Oh, I am defiantly getting the details on this later.

            “Well Alana is going to get all buddy, buddy with ass face. She will learn his daily activities. While the rest of us will get us a crew who isn’t afraid to die,” Max said making his little proud smirk. I made a face.

            “That might be a problem,” I said. Jack groaned.

            “What now?” Jack asked.

            “I may or may not have convinced him I have pink hair. I also lost that wig the same time I rolled my jeep in the ditch,” I said. They all gave me a look. I put my hands up in surrender. “Ok it was my dad’s jeep.”

            “What the hell do you do on regular bases?” Brad asked with raided eyes brows.

            “Walk around naked.”

            “Well feel free to do your regular bases around here,” Max said making suggestive moves with his eyes brows. I rolled my eyes.

            “She was kidding you fuckin’ pig,” Jack said storming out. Well, this isn’t good. But dang the boy has a nice rear end.  

            I slowly started to make my way to the door before saying, “I’m gonna follow him and make sure he doesn’t get arrested.” I opened the door and slammed it shut behind me, probably waking up the rest of the hotel. I looked up and down the hall trying to figure out which was he went.

            I pushed my lips out. Let’s go left. As I made my way down the hall I noticed the decreasing numbers on the doors. Maybe I’m going the right way. Yeah buddy. I noticed an opening in-between the wall. Before I could walk in there a hand wrapped around my waist and a hand muffled my scream. I thrashed around but the grip never loosens.

            “Alana,” the voice behind me growled. I stopped moving and screaming.

            “Jack,” I tried to whisper but his hand was still over my mouth. He slowly removed his hand. “Why did you storm out?”

            “If I told you, I’d have to kill you,” he whispered, nibbling on my ear. I bit my lip.

            “Tell me. I might get killed soon,” I said my voice shaking. I’m not afraid of death I’m afraid dying.

            “I won’t let them touch you,” Jack said before slamming his lips onto mine.