Chapter 21: Dead on the dance floor

            We all sat in a circle. Let me rephrase it a dead silent circle. You could hear the wind blowing strong outside. I closed my eyes and took a deep puff of my cigarette, my hand shaking, itching for a beer. I exhaled the smoke making me want a beer even more.

            I am literally on verge. I couldn’t do anything or say anything without thinking about him, or my father. My father, the man I love and don’t want to hurt. I felt tears trying to break through my eyes but I wouldn’t let them show. What happen to my mother will not happen to my dad. I refuse it to happen to him. I need a plan and fast, I don’t care if they help me or not. I just want my dad safe.

            “I open my eyeeees,” Jango belted out. My eyes widen. What the fuck?

            “Dude. What have you been smoking?” Max asked smirking at him.

            “Oh, I got no clue but it is amazing. I see ponies and rainbows,” Jango answered skipping around the room. I laughed my ass off. Who would have thought you would hear ponies and rainbows coming out of a gangsters cold lips.

            “Are yo gay?” Brad asked with a smirk playing on his lips. Brads arm around Katie.  She sniggled into him.

            “Who want to go to a club?” I asked. The idea came random but it is something I need. Loud music and alcohol, the good stuff.

            “Did you hear any of the words that where said before you?” Jango asked teasing me. I stuck my tong out at him.   

            “No,” Jack said glaring at me. I gave my infamous what the hell face.

            “Oh, come on stop being such a loser,” Katie said and looked me straight in the eyes, “I’m going no matter what y’all say.” I nodded my head still looking a Jack.

            “Alana, you are not going,” Jack growled.

            “What am I going to do? Die on the dance floor?” I shouted throwing my arms around.

            “You look like a unicorn threw up on you,” Jango told me. He is defiantly high. Jack smacked him on the back of head.

            “She does not look like Nicki Minaj!” Katie yelled.  I blustered out laughing. That’s a good one. Max looked at her with a shocked face. He probably in love with Nicki’s ass., wouldn’t be surprised.

            Out of nowhere Brads phone went off…

“Toot that thang up mami make it roll