Chapter 25: Tires bullshit!

Two days, that all we had left to get the car in tip top shape. We have been driving around a track then we would work on it a little more. You get the point right? In simple words it’s been a long time since I relaxed. But I needed to win this race. I have to.

"Alana! We are going out for dinner, you coming?" Dingo's voice rang out from the grange door.

"No, the new tires are coming in tonight. I want to get them on and look them over," I told him, sitting down on a cold metal chair. I started at the car in front of me.

"Alana, you will be fine," Dingo said. I just nodded. I wasn't going to be just fine, I'm going to be dead. There is no way in rotten hell that I will beat him. He's got to money to buy the fastest car in the world. And we have just enough for new tires. I heard the door slam as he left.

I knew everyone is freaking out about the race but they’re not the ones racing. I loose and his men will most likely kill us with an AK47, or a cannon. I could feel my heart and breathing coming faster. My fist tightens around the screw driver, my knuckles slowly turning white.

"Alana! Your tires will not be in today and you and I both know it," Jacks voice rang out in the small garage. I turned around to see him leaning against the wall. His leather jacket covers his muscular arms. The thought to fan my face came to my mind.

"What can I say? I'm nervous as fuck! One wrong move and I'm dead!" I yelled, running my hand through my hair.

"Babe, we all know you can win. You are talented, amazing, sexy as fuck, and amazing racer," he said coming up to me. I didn't notice how close he was till I felt his cold minty breath hitting my throat. I looked into his eyes.

"What if I don't make it?" I asked. His smirk drooped.

"If you feel like something bad is going to happen to you, you inject you seat. So there is no bad thing going to happen to you." I looked into his eyes, he was as serious as pumpkin pie on thanksgiving. You can't celebrate thanksgiving without pumpkin pie. And that's a fact.

"And what if I don't?"  I don’t know why I’m asking but I wanted to hear he cared for me. That I wasn’t going to die.

"I won't let you die," Jack said. He slowly bent down and kissed me furiously. Did I mention we have been making out all week? Well we have and it’s been damn good.

"Tires, bullshit," I heard a voice say. We both pulled away and looked to see who it was. Jingo was standing there with a sly smirk on his face.

"Get out of here!" Jack shouted at him playfully and giving him the figure.

"We are leaving right now. You all coming or not?" We both looked at each other, I shrugged at him. Jack nodded still looking in my eyes. He slung his arms around my shoulders and we made our way out.