CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

  I pulled up the driveway to see that my grandpa and grandma are here. This isn't going to end well. My hands clenched my steering wheel tightly. My nose crunched up in disgust. I slowly made my way up to the door; it opened before I could touch it. I heard something clatter inside. Before I could duck a glass vase came at my head. A sharp pain started making my forehead throb. I gasp and touched my forehead in shock. Slowly I brought my shaky hand down, it had blood on it.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I heard my grandpa yelled. My attention snapped to inside the house.

"This isn't your fuckin' house!" I smiled as I heard the voice and it sounded like heaven. Katie. Why are they fighting?

"It isn't yours either!" My grandma's voice hollered back, venom soaked words thrown towards us. Her voice made me finally step inside the house. They haven't noticed me yet. My forehead was aching and I could feel the blood going down my forehead.

"At least people are glad I'm here!" Katie shot back.

"Nobody's glad -," My granddad started.

"Hey Katie," I yelled slamming the door in the process making sure to get they're attention. Their heads snapped to look at me. I gave them a taunting look almost challenging.

"Did you invite her here?" My grandma sneered at me. I rolled my eyes at her attitude.

"Actually yes I did," I told her staring her right into the eyes. I walked by them and grabbed Katie's arm. I pulled her down the stair to my room. Katie's blond hair was longer than before, her brown eyes sparkled. Without her here, I knew I would have done something irrational and the last thing I needed was to get in trouble.

"On Monday I'm going to school with you," She told me still looking me straight in the eye. "I already got my schedule and everything."

"How did you get it so quick?" I asked her with raised eye brows it took my mom forever but then again it's my mom.

"I had a life before I knew you," she told with a smirk playing on her lips. I recognized that line from Fast Five. I gave her a knowing look. "So what are we doing tonight? It's Saturday and I don't feel like sitting around being bored out of my mind," She told me. She had a smirk on her face and I knew that that smirk meant trouble.

"What you have in mind?" I asked. I haven't been out in so long. I haven't had a drink or anything in a long time either. I could see the evil wheels in her head turning.

"There's a street race. It starts at ten tonight, Elm street." I gave a slight nod of my head and walked off to the bathroom to get ready. This is going to be a fun night. I grinned into the mirror as I got my makeup out.

***

I looked at the mirror for one last glance at my outfit for tonight. I had on black skinny jeans with a black leather corset that had gold stars sewn by the bra edges. My six inch heels were black with red heels. My hair was in curls done by Katie. I couldn't help the smirk that took place on my pink lips. All in all I looked pretty damn good.

I heard my bathroom door open and in walked Katie. She also had on skinny jeans and her silver top went to her belly button which showed off her piercing. She had on six inch heels that were like a short boot that ended at her ankle but it had slits in it. If I was a guy, I'd tap her.

"Let's go," she ordered.

I stood there surrounded by cars and girl wearing basically nothing. It looked like a scene out of Fast and Furious. Usually the girls didn't dress like that. I swear some people don't respect themselves. It's sad. As I scanned all the cars I saw one that stood out. A 1969 Dodge Charger, A.K.A my dream car. Also it was on the Fast and Furious. I cried when it got wrecked and I don't cry.

"Dude come on! A race is about to start!" I heard a boy's voice yell. I slowly pulled my eyes off of the car. The things I would do just to touch that car. I felt a tug on my arm pulling me out of my little day dream. I looked over to see Katie pulling me with her up to the front of the cars.

"Did you see the-" I wasn't able to finish because an engine roared to life by us. I looked to see three cars that the line; a'93 Mazda RX-7, '99 Nissan Skyline GTR R34, '02 Acura NSX. Yup if you can't tell I'm huge into cars.

A girl walked out in between the cars. She is dressed in total leather; her leather pants and a leather corset with a leather jacket over and finally her leather high heeled boots. She looked like a total badass.

"Ready? Set, Go!" her red lips yelled. She threw her handkerchief on the ground. The cars took off and the race was on. Everyone including me was cheering but I did have one problem; I had no clue who was racing.

"Alana would you want to do that?!" Katie shouted at me.

"I would freaking love to," I told her. I bet Katie knew that girl, well this should be interesting. She started to pull me through the crowd of people not paying any attention to the race any more. Wasn't that good anyways.

"Yo Trish," Katie bellowed. I did flinch a little bit. Katie can be one of the loudest people you will ever meet. I rumbled under my breath and rubbed my ear.

"Hey Kate," Trish said while flipping her black hair. Her blue eyes looked at me. "Who's this?" Trish asked while running her tongue on her perfect white teeth.

"So you two don't remember each other?" Katie asked. Her eyebrows are raised but there is also a grin on her face. "Here let me refresh your memory. Trish use to have blonde hair. Trish moved because her dad died." Katie said looking into my eyes. My eyes widened, this couldn't be her. What the hell happened to her? "We use to be the three rebels, Alana was the new girl," Katie explained putting emphasis on new girl.

"Long time no see," Trish said with a smile on her face.

"What the hell happened to you?" I asked.

"I needed a new style," She answered with a shrug. I squealed and hugged her.

"Hey baby a new race is about to start you better get out there," A guy came up to Trish and put his arm around her waist and kissed her temple. I bet he is one of the reason she changed her style. He had long shaggy dirty blonde hair with blue eyes. He was very muscular and totally Trish's type;, bad boy.

"Actually Trish, Alana wanted to do that," Katie said with a sly smirk on her face. That sly fox.

"Is that the only reason you came over here?" She asked. My eyes widen and I started to shake my head no but then she busted out laughing. "Got ya! And yeah you can. Here," she said handing me her handkerchief. I grinned and made my way over to the cars. This time there was still the '99 Nissan Skyline GTR R34 and one other car a white '97 Nissan 240SX.

As I stood in the middle of the cars I could help but feel a little nervous. Sure this is nothing compared to the Fast and Furious scenes but it is the biggest I have ever been to. Their engines purred to life. I straighten my back a little more and held up my arms. I swear to God if I get ran over...

"Ready?" I shouted, "Set, go!" The cars took off and I about pissed myself when the Nissan barely missed me. Everyone started shouting while I stayed in my spot. I seriously almost pissed myself. I took a deep calming breath and looked for the Charger but couldn't find it anywhere, huh strange.

==============================================

A/N

Soooooooo how do you think this book is going??

#:R)(8