CHAPTER 7

Chapter:  7 

*Still Jack's P.O.V*

       I stood at the door wondering if I should knock or not. I slowly raised my fist to knock but the door flung open and my boss stood in the door way. He stood with his arms crossed while smirking at me like I was his prey and he was the hunter. The pit of my stomach stared turning. 

       "Welcome Jack," he said while eyeing me, "Come take a seat." I took a deep breath and walked in.  I knew nothing good would come out of this.  I took a seat on his brown leather chair and looked around his office. The walls are painted a dark blood red color. I could only think of the trouble I was facing. "So how are you Jack? It's been a while," he told me still smirking. He looked evil, as if ready to chop me into small pieces for pure enjoyment.

       "I'm doing well and you?" I asked him slowly, my eyebrows scrunched together. I knew something was about to happen and it wasn't going to be good. I had never been in his office alone, actually I've never been face to face with him except when I first joined the gang, but that was just to scare me. The boss man stood at 6'4 with budging muscles. He looked like a WWE star on steroids. 

       "Good. Do you know anyone by the name of John Cooper?" He asked me.  I raised my eyebrows, of course I would know him. He was my lawyer. Why was he asking? Sweat pooled in my palms as I clenched my fist.

       "Yes I do, he is my lawyer," I said slowly. What is he trying to get at? My hand scratched the back on my head something I do when I get nervous. 

       "Good so you know his daughter, Miss. Hotttie Alana?" he asked.

       "Yes," I repeated. My eyes narrowed at him. 

       "I need you to get close to her, make her believe that you love her and want her. That you will protect her from anything evil," my boss said as he sat across from me in his long mahogany desk. He folded his hands under his chin.

       "What? Why?" I asked my eyebrows scrunching up together in confusion.

       "We are going to rob her father," He said looking me in the eyes, " of all his money and then kill each and everyone of them slowly." A sick smile formed on his chapped lips as his tongue shot out and licked them.

        "And if I don't?" I asked him.

       "I will kill you and your family." I remember he said that same threat before. When I first joined, he threaten to kill my family and make me watch if I were to ever betray or try to get out of the gang.   

    "Yes sir," I told him. I wanted to salute him like a soldier but then he might shoot me.

    What does he have against the Coppers?

****** Sunday *****

        "Damn, that girl is fly," Max mumbled under his breath. She walked by and he let out a low whistle. She turned around and flipped him the bird. I busted out laughing and rolled my eyes while shoving him in the shoulder. He was like a love sick puppy.

       "Dude that girl had enough make-up on she could drown herself," I told him smirking. "Have you lost your sight?"

       "Shut up," He mumbled before punching me in the shoulder. "What happen to you, you used to do that now you find it sickening?"