Chapter 24: Well, this is cliché.

To the truth I’ve never felt anything this amazing.  I’ve kissed plenty of boys but there is something different about this one. I couldn’t help the grin that made its way to my face as he pulled away. Jack smirked down at me like he could read my mind, like he knew how this kiss made me feel.

“I knew you liked me,” Jack huffed. My grin fell a little and looked at him with wide eyes. What did he mean by that? Well, I would never know.

“Awww,” Katie cooed from down the hall. We both snapped our eyes to her and shot her a deadly stare.

He’s here,” Dingo said coming up from behind her while loading a gun. That when I noticed everyone is here with guns even Katie had a black killing machine. Jack cursed colorfully under his breath.

Brad walked over to him handing him a huge ass gun, more than likely an automatic. Then he held out a small gun like Katie’s to me. I took a deep breath and grabbed the gun putting in into the waist if my pants.

“Where is he?” I asked. I wanted nothing more than revenge. I wanted to be the one to put a bullet through him even if it didn’t kill him. To be honest I don’t think I have the guts to kill him even though he shot my mother.

“In the parking lot,” Brand answered with a hard glare.

“Let’s go,” I said walking down the fall.

“Wrong way,” Jack called out I could hear him chuckle. I frowned but turned around. We all made our way down the hall and stairs. When we finally got to the lobby, we could see him standing by his truck with his arms crossed. I could feel my heart beat in my ears.

Slowly we walked to where he stood, Jack and I leading the way. As I walked I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. I knew what was about to go down was not going to be fun.  I could admit I was scared. My stomach is turning, I felt like throwing up but I won’t let that happen.  That would show how scared I am of him.

“What are you doing here?” Jack spat coldly to him.

“I’m here to make a deal,” He said looking at me. Well more like glaring at me. What did I do to get the death glare? He is the one who killed my mother. “You give me the girl and I will let you all leave the gang free of any charge.” The way he looked at me was enough to send me running like a scared dog with my tail in-between my legs. But Jack stopped me, his arm made its way around my waist tightly.

“No way in fucking hell,” Jack growled at him. I looked behind us to see everyone’s faces, I expected some to be mad but no one was.  I didn’t get why they wanted to help some much. They just got a get out of jail free card but yet they throw it all away for me.

“Oh, really?” He asked cracking his neck.