Christmas Special: The Secret Santa ;)

~○•The Secret Santa•○~

           Author's note: Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!!

"Class, as you all know Christmas is coming soon." Mr. Lerance takes out an oversized Santa hat from behind his back. Where do you even get that big of a Santa hat? The XXL store?

"Since this is your first year in high school, we thought that we should do a gift exchange." He smiled as he shuffled the names in the hat. Gift exchange? But I suck at buying gifts..

"So it's pretty much like secret Santa?" Samantha asked. I hope Lily can be my secret Santa. She gives out the best gifts ever! Last Christmas, she gave me tickets to a Katy Perry concert and it was so awesome to see Katy Perry two centimeters away from my face; I thought I was going to faint!

"Yes Samantha, but please remember to raise your hand next time." He walked around his desk with his hand still in the hat. Samantha slightly slids behind her desk, looking more shy than usual. Oh the poor thing, she must be embarrassed and that's weird because she's not usually shy. Mr. Lerance turns towards Trevor and rubbed the Santa hat in his face. Oh no, we're starting!

"You may start first, Trevor." he smiled. Trevor quickly grabbed a sheet of paper out of the bag and unfolded it. He slapped his head right after seeing the name. I wonder who he got.. Well whoever it is, I wish him good luck.

"Trevor have fun Christmas shopping." Mr. Lerance chuckled and moved onto the next person. Trevor covered his face and stuffed the sheet into his binder.

"Now Tania it's your turn!"

***----***----***

            Mr. Lerance was already two desks away from me. I'm so scared that I think I'm willing to die right now. What will happen if I get a boy? I've never prepared a Christmas present for a guy before!  I rubbed my head against the desk and closed my eyes shut. Wake me up when it's January.

"Emily? Is everything okay?" The bright red hat was right in my face.

"Ahh!" I screamed and my whole body shook. I looked around the room and luckily, everyone else was too busy chatting about who's their secret Santa, than to care about my embarrassment. Although, I did saw Lily shaking her head at me.

I huffed and pulled my hands from under the desk. I rubbed them together and reached inside of the bag. That's weird, there's still a lot in there; shouldn't most people have got theirs by now. I do sit on the back row, then why is the hat still fat?

"Emily, we don't have all day.." Mr. Lerance sighed.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I quickly grabbed the one near the tip of the hat and pulled it out.

"Thank you. Sam it's your turn." He walked away, leaving me with the paper in my hands.

I gulped. Okay, now whoever it is, it doesn't matter; I'm going to be the best Secret Santa they'll ever have! I slowly unfolded the paper and it said:

'Hey sexy lady! ;) Or should I call you Mrs. Claus? (If you're a dude then get the fucking hell out of here and leave me with the LADIES). Give me something special for Christmas and I'll give you a mistletoe or maybe even a surprise visit to your bedroom. ;) It's your choice baby ;) Anything works for me....'

What the heck!? I gripped on the edge of the paper and ripped the paper into pieces. I don't give a damn for this guy and whatever he was thinking, all I have to say is that he's totally messed up!! Hmph, like I'll ever have sex with him; in his dirty dreams punk!