Chapter 3: The PAR-TYY!!!

○•Chapter 3: The party!!•○

      I stumble through the stairs. Each and every step I take, my knee was burning with pain. I guess the bandage really wasn't enough to heal it. I sighed. I held onto the railings tightly, hoping i wouldn't fall over and break another part of my body.  Wouldn't that be just great? As I got to the last step, I heard someone scream. What happened?!

"There she is!" I see Lily and Alyssa running up to me. Whoa, what do they want from me? They better not run over me, because I do not want to go to the office again. If that happens, I might need to go to the hospital!

"Woah, I just came back from the office." I threw my hands in the air, still feeling a little scared of them.

"Haha tell us what happen!!" Lily squeals as she strangle me to death with a hug. I have a feeling this will be a very long day. 

"What do you mean?" I couldn't help but smile a little. She's obviously talking about Jayden.

"Oh, did you see her? She just smiled!" Alyssa laughs and slaps me on the back. 

"Hey! No I did not!" Trying to give out a serious expression, but I can tell by the looks of it, it is definitely not working. Can't they just leave me alone? I bruised my knee for goodness sake! And all they care about is Jayden? I pouted. 

"Yeah right. " Lily said.

"Come on, let's just go. I'll tell you guys when we get there." I stick out my tongue. Heh, I'm that easily decieved. 

"Fine." They both said. Hm, its weird for them to be so obedient today. I wonder why.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

       When Lily opened her door, the first thing we saw was a shiny, crystal chandelier hanging from the high cieling. There were even beautiful paintings and sculptures decorated on each side of the entrance. The marble floor glimers beautifully and there were two stairs on each side of the room that intersects through the middle.  Wowza, I wouldn't mind living in a place like this. 

"Woah Lily, you never told me you were rich! You should totally throw a party!" Alyssa happily squeals with her big almond eyes staring at every inch of the room. Her mouth was also wide open. She obviously did not see this coming. I laughed a little; her expression is so funny.

"I didn't want to tell you because I knew you'll act pretty much like this." She glared at her. Is that even a bad thing? I've never seen people react like that when they come over to my house and I'll do anything to get such a magnificent house like her's. 

"But seriously, Oh my god!" Her mouth was still open. 

"We get it Alyssa, she's rich." I said rolling my eyes. Its not that surrpising to me because I come over like every weekend. But I have to admit, this place is seriously beautiful!

"May I take your coats?" A tall man in a black suit says while holding out his hand. He looked like he was in his mid-seventies. I wonder how long he have worked here? 

"Oh, thank you." I smiled, handing over my brown poncho from Forever 21. 

"Oh my god, you even have a butler!" Alyssa is seriously freaking out right now. Well I guess you can't really blame her; I was exactly like her when i first came here. Poor Lily, she must be annoyed right now; this probably happens to her like everyday! If that were to happen to me, I don't know what I'll do. 

"Sheesh, can we just move on?" LIly snapped as she moderately walks towards the beautiful stairs. Is it weird that I'm being fascinated by stairs? The shiny, glimmering marbled staircase was  glowing beneath the chandeliers; the railing design was also very well made too.