Chapter 10: My Personal Guidance Counselor :)

○•Chapter 10: My Personal Guidance Counselor•○

            Its been a weeks since that day and things haven't been any better. Chris have been avoiding me and mom trapped herself; inside of her bedroom. Dad also moved out of the house so I'm assuming its official. Mom and dad are going to divorce. They've already booked an appointment to discuss about their divorcement plan and they aren't going to turn their backs on this. Can my life get any worse? I don't need all this drama in my life.

"Emily..?" Lily nudges me. I feel like all my happiness had just sucked out of me.

"Hm? " I forced a smile.

"You haven't touch your food..." She points at my plate of macorani and cheese. I hate Macorani and cheese. It looks so cheesy and it just disgusts me.

"Oh, I don't know.." I picked up my fork and started picking at it.

"Okay Emily, you can't fool me. I know something's on your mind." She may be my BFF but I didn't tell her about my parents divorce because i wasn't sure if it was official and I don't know how to tell her.

"Seriously its nothing.." I stabbed a macorani and it gushes out the cheese. Eww.

"Is it about Chris?" She askes. I don't even know myself. Am I upset about my parents divorcing or is it Chris?? I feel so confused.

"I guess you can say that.. But i'm not sure." I pouted.

"Is he still ignoring you?" She takes a bite out of her spagetti. I wish I had spagetti, better then Macorani and cheese. I stabbed another macorani.

"Yeah... but I get it. He probably doesn't want to be rejected and plus I said I wanted time to think about it .." I sighed. Finally taking a bite out of my macorani. Ugh, i hate the taste of cheese. No offense to people who does like it though.

"Awww you poor thing." She frowns and gives me a big bear hug. It feels nice to have someone comforting me. I feel like i'm not alone; if you get what I mean.

"Have you found out your feelings for him yet?" She shouts out loud.. Thank goodness we're at the park. That way nobody can hear us but still.

"No. I'm still confused...What do you think I should do Lils??" I brushed my hair out of the way.

"I don't know, you just have to listen to your heart. Do what the heart wants." She says. Listen to your heart... I don't know what my heart wants though.

"How do you listen to your heart?" I questioned. I placed my chin on my hands. Why is this so hard?

"I don't know. Its just what most people say you should do; in this kind of situation." she shrugged and carried on with her energy drink. I sighed. How am I suppose to do that? Do I need to search this up or something?

"Look, just think about him." Lily holds my hands. He's nice and insanely annoying, but when I'm with him he makes me feel special. Maybe I should give him a try? Should I? I'm scared that I'll make the wrong choice.

"How do you feel?" She looks at me.

"I feel like he really is a great guy, but I don't know if I'm ready to be in a relationship with him." I dropped my fork and looked down at my macorani and cheese. I think I've ate enough. The macorani and cheese is not agreeing with my stomach...

"Is that a no?" she raises her right eyebrow.

"I don't know." My stomach is starting to hurt. I knew I shouldn't have eaten it.

"Or is there someone else?" She pursed her lips. My eyes widened. Someone else?? Do I have anyone else in mind? I don't think so... What is she talking about?