Chapter 12: One Crazy Night

○•Chapter 12: One crazy night•○

            Three words. Oh my god. I can feel my palms sweating already. He's so close! His arm above my head; covering me. How do I get out of this?! I try to move but his eyes throw daggers at me; making me freeze into place. His face was serious. I gulped. His breathe and his stare makes my head dizzy. I can't think straight anymore.

"C-Chris?!" My heart skips a beat. He cocked his head onto his shoulder. B-bump. B-bump. The sound of my heart blocks out the background noises and all I can hear is the sound of my heart; beating rapidly. I bit my bottom lips. His beautiful hazel eyes and his fresh lavender scent; makes my legs go weak. He pursed his lips.

"Every time I look at you, I just want to kiss you." He fakes a smile. Did I hear him correctly? Does he want to kiss me? My face flushed like a cherry. He did not just said that!

"Emily, I think I can't control myself anymore." He hesitated and he flicked his hair. Man, he is hot... damn my hormones.

"Whenever you're around me, I lose myself and do things like this..." He avoids my eyes. Finally! if he looks at me any longer, I am going to die . My breath catches. BAM! He slams his fist against the wall; scaring me to death.

"W-what??" Why is he like this? I don't get it. He had his head down. I can't comprehend with his feelings; he makes my emotions all mixed up.

"I'm sorry." He looks up and his eyes looked like it was in pain. I feel stupid. Maybe I really am oblivious. He chuckled.

"Emily, you seriously drive me crazy." He cupped my cheeks, reminding me of the date. Why is he doing this to me? Is he trying to steal my warmth again?

"You don't know how cute you are." My face immediately turned vibrant red. He smiles warmly. B-bump! B-bump! B-bump! B-Bump! Every heartbeat beats faster than the last. His smile was so gentle and soft. Why is he making this hard for me? His feelings are too strong for me to handle.

"I really am stupid aren't I?" He said. His face flashed with pain and I shake my head. How can he be calling himself stupid? The one who's stupid is the girl standing here; not knowing her own feelings.

"The one who is stupid is me. I can't even give you an answer. I'm so sorry for hurting you..." I choked on my words; unable to control my feelings. I really am sorry. I'm blunt and stupid and can't even figure out if I like a guy. It shouldn't even take me this long to think about my feelings for him because he's such a great guy and any girl is lucky to have him; he deserves somebody better. All I do is just hurt him.

"You can't blame yourself." His hands were still against my cheeks.

"How can I not?" I asked.

"We can just be friends, if you want to. I think we just need to get to know each other better." He shuffles his hair. Friends... Maybe that is the best choice right now. Who knows I might be able to find my answer this way. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Good, that's the answer I wanted." He wraps me into his arms. His warm embrace makes my body tremble. I'm just so happy this is over with; having someone ignored you is just a tragic.

"Yo Chris, are you done hugging my sister? I need to get the chips." I jumped. Oh my god, its Cameron; he startled me! Chris hastily unwraps his arms and shuffles his hair awkwardly. Cameron was standing by the kitchen entrance; arms crossed and he had a smirk on his face. Awkward.

"So this is why you kept asking me about Emily." He laughed. What? He asked questions about me? Doesn't that mean they were talking about me? My cheeks were burning from embarrassment. I can't believe this!