Chapter 15: Confusion

○•Chapter 15: Confusion •○ 

                   My heart was beating so fast; I couldn't think properly. He stood there with his beautiful aqua eyes staring into my heather grey eyes; It intimates me. Why are his eyes so pretty? I gulped as I rubbed my sweaty hands. He's making me so nervous. I know what he said was something simple but I feel like there was some special meaning behind it.  

"I said that I've ne -" I can't hear it again! It's just too much for me to handle. 

"La la la. I can't hear you." I plugged my ears with my fingers. He gave me a weird look, which I'm perfectly fine with by the way.   

"Seriously?" He rubbed his head and I continue to annoy him. He muttered something under his breathe but I couldn't hear him properly because I was too busy blocking out his voice and I'm not planning on stopping. Then, out of nowhere, he stared at me and his lips automatically formed into a smirk. W-What is he going to fo to me?! I better scattle because I do not want to know!

Before I can retreat, he places his finger against my lips. My eyes widened really wide; he really surprised me there.  

"Shhh." He shushed me. I remained silent; its almost as if he can control me. My body stood still as he walkd closer; he smiled. So we're back to this again? Oh brother, someone just stop this guy already. I had have enough of this! 

"I knew that will work." he smirked and butterflies fluttered in my stomach. It's like he knew my weakness was when he's near me. I'm just shocked, lost of words and speechless. I gulped. How can he catch up this fast? His eyes wandered into my eyes and it feels like I was about to drop to the floor. He tried to read through my eyes but I couldn't help it anymore. I can't stand being this close to him!  

"I-I'm going to leave now!" My lips brushed against his fingers and I quickly rushed out of the door. Bam! I closed the door and dashed out of there as fast as I can.

Ugh, what was all that about? What's with him and his finger touching my lips? Oh my god! I'm having a mental breakdown!  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

                     I slammed the door shut. I've never been so happy to be home; being in Jayden's house felt like forever. I can't think properly anymore. Its like there's an after effect. I need someone to talk to; someone who's a friend. Someone like.. Lily! I quickly dug my hand into my jeans pocket but it wasn't there. What? I checked my other pocket, but it wasn't there! No, no. This cannot be happening! I looked through all my pockets but it was nowhere to be found. I sigh. I must have left it at Jayden's house. I plopped to the ground and rubbed my head into my arms. I have no one to talk to and yet, Jayden was supposed to be "my personal guidance counselor." What am I going to do?  

"Emily, what are you doing?" I looked up and saw my mom standing by the railings. I quickly got up and wiped the remaining tears that were still on my face. Did she see my cry? Why am I crying anyways? Is it because of Abby? It can't be; I don't have feelings for him, so there's no reason to cry right? 

"What do you mean? I just got back." I forced a smile, but I wasn't able to do it. I am messed up. She raised her eyebrow and holds out her arms.