Chapter 5: My Partner

○•Chapter 5: My partner•○

"I trusted you!" I yelled at him and pushed him away.

"Emily, I'm so sorry! I love you, don't do this to me." He cried, while holding onto my hand.

"Even after what you've done to me, you still want me to forgive you? I'm through with you!" I threw his hand away and walked away. My heart pounding, as I ran with all my might. My warm tears streams down my face. I tried to wipe them away, but it doesn't work. I wasn't able to stop my tears from flowing down my face.

"Emily!" I heard someone scream. No! Stop calling my name! I don't want to see you ever again!

"Emily, Wake up!" My eyes opens wide. What just happened?

"Are you okay?" Lily asked me. She was holding onto my hand. I shook my head.

"Y-Yeah.." I blinked. Uh, I feel dizzy.

"You kept mumbiling in your sleep." She looks concerned. Mumbiling? So it was all a dream. Wait, does that mean she heard me?! I don't even know what happened, but it just got so emotional; it go out of control.

"I did?" I asked.

"Yeah." Alyssa answered me. She took a bite out of her sandwich. I guess they already had breakfast without me. If only I was a light sleeper, then I wouldn't keep missing out on breakfast!

"I just had the weirdest dream and it was short too." I mumbled, still rubbing my head. I feel like my head had just been emptied out. I barely remember anything.

"What was it about?" Lily asked me. My head was blank. What was it about? I completely forgot. I swear it was in my head a while ago. I clutched my chest. For some odd reason, my heart hurts. What happened? I guess it's probably nothing.

"I don't know. I forgot." I rubbed my head. Come on. Why can't I remember anything?

"Oh. I'm pretty sure you'll remember eventually. But first, you should get ready for school." She said. Oh my gosh, I wonder how long I was sleeping.

"Yeah I should. I don't want to be late again." I pushed the floral patterned blanket off of me and jumped out of bed. Now to freshen up for school!

"Don't worry, we have your back." She smiled at me. I hugged her. She's so nice. No wonder she's my BFF. What would I do without her?

"You're the best, Lilz." I smiled back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ding Ding!

LUNCH TIME! A huge smile appears on my face. I better go find Lily; the faster we get to eat, the better! I ran up to her and she was putting her stuff into her locker. Good, she's already at her locker! Man, she's even faster than me!

"Hey Lily! Ready for lunch?" I asked her. What can I do? I love my food and it needs to be on schedule or I wouldn't know what will happen to me. Maybe I'll go crazy and start chasing after people for food. Nah, I doubt I'll be that crazy. Probably just whin all day about eating or something like that.

"Wow you seem happy today. Are you on your period or something?" She laughed. Why does everyone always assume I'm on my period? Do they see me getting angry? No! And anyways, isn't it kind of weird to say that out loud? I looked around and then behind me to see if anyone heard that, but thankfully, nobody was paying any attention to us. Phew. The coast is clear.

"Nope!" I smiled. I'm just really excited for lunch because I'm starving!

"Hey, hold my bag for me please?" She pulled her backpack off her shoulders and held it out for me.