Chapter 14: Jayden's House

○•Chapter 14: Jayden's House•○

His room was huge. It's probably half the size of my living room! Seriously, for a guy he has a really clean room; that's surprising, since my brother was the complete opposite. There was a mini basketball hoop hanging behind his door and a basket full of basketballs sitting by his desk. His room is plain but yet original; this room purely screams "Jayden." No, literally, he has a sign that says "Jayden's Place." Shocking isn't it? There were even posters of basketball players hanging from every inch of his room and he had a queen sized bed with black and white plaid bed sheets. A round carpet was placed in the center of the room and his silver laptop was sitting on his black desk. Wow. So this was what his room looks like.

"Why do you look so surprised?" he threw his backpack onto the floor and sat on his chair.

"Its just that your room is very unique." I tried to say that as nice as I can; when people call things "unique" they usually get the wrong idea. He shrugged and grabbed a basketball out of the basket. His aim was at my direction. I'm assuming I was in his way so I moved to my left, but his aim was still towards me. Oh, you've got to be kidding me!

"What are you going to do? Shoot at me?" I said. He smirked. Oh no. I shouldn't have said anything! I tried to run but before I know it, he was constantly throwing the mini basketballs at me.

"Ahh!! You jerk!" He chuckled. Just a minute ago, he was so serious. Why is he suddenly being such a jerk?? I blocked his shots but there were so many of them. How many basketballs does this guy have???

"Do you still find it unique??" He shouted. I screamed. So this was why?! See what I mean?? People really do get the wrong idea; I meant it as a compliment!! I ran towards his bed and slide my body under it. It was pitch dark and I can barely catch my breathe in here. I guess it won't be easy for me to get out then it was to get in.

"Boo!" He peeked through the gap and yelled. I screamed at the top of my lungs and he laughed out loud. I tried to get out but he blocked me. I sighed while his body was still facing me.

"Are you done yet??" I was annoyed but he just continues to laugh his head off. I rolled my eyes, until something caught my attention. There was a basketball by the side of the bed. Hm, he wouldn't mind if I take that right? As he was lying on his back, still laughing, I quickly grabbed the basketball and shot it at him. The basketball jumped off his stomach and his eyes widened. He looked at me and I stick out my tongue.

"Oh you're going to get it!" he got up and I immediately regretted doing that. I screamed, as he threw the basketballs at me. Here we go again. I would sigh but I was too busy screaming for my life.

"S-stop! Jayden!!" I slammed the basketball and it went flying through the air. He tried to catch it but it ended uo bending his fingers back.

"Ow." He bit his lip and was clenching onto his finger. Oh shit, I forgot that I scratched it! I ran over to him and snatched his hands.

"Show me." I demanded him but he didn't listen. I sigh and forced his hands open. There was a scar that reached up to his nail. I can't believe I did this to him. I feel so guilty and there was nothing for me to do. At least it wasn't too deep, or I wouldn't know what to do.

"Oh Jayden... I'm so sorry..." I felt a tear run down my cheek.

"Don't cry... "He wiped the tear off my cheek with his right hand; as I held his left hand. I wonder if there's any kind of ointment to heal it.

"Do you have some kind of ointment?" I asked him and he shake his head.

"I don't know, check the washroom" he bit his lips. Oh man, it must really hurt. I got up and walked into his washroom. It was completely white. Even the cabinets; the bath tub and just everything were covered in white! I thought his favourite colour was red?! I rubbed my eyes; but nothing changed. I wasn't dreaming. He really is a clean freak but I guess it's kind of a good thing. Wait, why am I still standing here?? I have an ointment to find! I scanned through the cabinets and found a bottle that says: "Bio oil. It heals scars." This will do. I picked it up. I wonder if he has any bandages. I looked through the cabinets again but I didn't see it. Maybe I have some in my bag.