Strange Visitors

~Valarendrik~

"Oh! Oh my! Oh, Valarendrik!" 

Lucilia's soft pale thighs further tightened around my head as I shoved my tongue deep into her delicate pink center, savoring the sweet flavor of her femininity. Her elegant muliebrous body laid cradled within the dark sandy shoreline of the skeleton embedded stream which trickled at our ankles. Golden hair spilled over the black stones, as melodious moans spilled from between her beautiful rosy lips.

With a purr of delight, I slowly licked up along her glistening petals, inwardly smiling when I felt her shudder beneath me. I keenly watched the twin knolls of her beautiful breasts rise and fall. Then I flattened the tip of my dark grey tongue over her small pink bud. Although I was still learning all the different ways in which I could bring her pleasure, it hadn't taken long to figure out exactly what her cute little button did.

My sharp black claws retracted as short as they could, sliding along the tips of my bones into the unseen grooves beneath my skin. Then I swiftly shoved two fingers inside of her. She squealed and gasped as they dove straight for the location I'd discovered to be her most sensitive area. With perfervid determination, I pushed up toward her lower belly, rubbing the sweet spot inside of her while simultaneously purring. With a mischievous gleam in my blackened eyes, I let the vibrations of my purr flow down through my tongue and onto her twitching bud.

"Va-Valarendrik!" She screamed while feverishly grasping at my hair with her dainty hands.

The sound of her heartbeat rapidly sped up, pumping the blood through her veins faster and faster. I watched the tiny pale hairs on her flushed flesh stand straight up, and felt her inner walls pulsate and clamp down upon my fingers like a vice. A cadence of breathy gasps and moans sputtered from her lips while an expression of pure erotic pleasure bathed her features. 

A low growl rumbled in my chest at the resplendent sight. The scent of her release was intoxicating, intensifying the burning hunger gnawing at my soul. I partially pulled my fingers out, taking in the beautiful sight of her essence trickling from her weeping crevasse. My glistening fingertips spread to further separate her folds, as I glided them up her womanhood for a better view of my meal. I then fully removed my drenched fingers and hastily molded my lips to her lower pair, and there I feasted.

My erection strained against the confines of my pants, with the tip of my cock abundantly seeping precum. I hadn't wanted to take her again so close to the abode, since I wanted her to be able to walk once we got there... Especially considering how we'd already fucked three times since descending from the mountains... But, fuck it. I needed to be inside of her again.

Darkness lurched inside of me as my shadows poured out from my soul to affectionately swirl around my beloved. A deep growl vibrated in my chest as I swept my lengthening claws up along the sensual curves of her tremulous frame. I moved fluidly to rest on top of her, feeling a strange wave of primal instincts wash over me. Something had changed since our time on the mountain. It was subtle and I had no idea what the fuck it was, but her scent was evoking something dark, possessive, and protective from deep within my soul. 

Her cute flat teeth clamped down over her quivering lower lip as she wantonly watched my face sink to the side of her head. I exhaled against her ear so she'd feel my warm pseudo breath lightly dancing across her skin. 

"Shall I fuck your cunt or your mouth?" I asked with a lustful purr, then firmly pressed my rock-hard bulge against her swollen clit.

Illuminating the Dark Princeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें