The Sunrise

~Valarendrik~

A chorus of strangely musical shrill chirps began to fill my ears as I laid upon Lucilia's incredibly soft and squishy bed. No doubt it was designed for a small delicate creature such as herself. Beds back in Tenveriel were only used for procreating and were far less comfortable, though much larger. With my bare feet dangling off the mattress and Lucilia's slumbering frame wrapped tenderly in my arms, I curiously gazed around the incredibly colorful and vibrant room, trying to disregard my painfully hard, throbbing erection.

This world was unlike anything I'd ever beheld before, nor could I have ever imagined. The flora flourished with arrays of unfathomable colors and the fauna breathed with breaths of life. Gleaming stars sparkled across the countenance of a midnight blue sky, while emerald trees wove their tangled roots deep within the rich earthen ground. Crystalline waters whirled with vitality and grace, and rounded lofty mountains climbed toward the resplendence of the earthly heavens. 

There seems to be no end to the vast wonder and beauty to behold in this world..

It was also downright baffling to see how surprisingly advanced the humans were. Transportation contraptions, cell-whatevers, electricity! Lucilia had tried to explain such technology to me while we snuck through their village, and my head just about blew up.

"...Please... Please, I beg you... Take us away from this dreadful place..." The crown whimpered in utter torment... I ignored it.

The sound of a deep inhale suddenly caught my attention. I lovingly gazed down at Lucilia's peacefully resting face, taking in all her loveliness. Her golden hair was still tied back in a half-up bun but was now rather messy. There was still black makeup smudged around her gently closed eyes. Yet, all the black lip-paint my mother's servants had put on her had rubbed off, leaving her slightly parted lips rosy pink once more. She truly was the most beautiful and elegant being I'd ever laid eyes upon.

...And now she is truly mine.

My dick twitched at the thought. Now that my desire was untrammeled by undermining deceptions and the fear of losing her, it seemed more powerful than ever before. Never had I ever been so content yet so frustrated. She had fallen into my world and freed me from my prison of heartrending loneliness. Unchained the shackles which had held my soul to a lifetime of sorrow. She was a light in my darkness. My hope and my bride... And I wanted to both worship her like my queen and fuck her like my whore.

With a soft exasperated growl, I gritted my teeth in restraint and dropped my head back upon the overly fluffy pillow with a soft 'thuwmp' noise. My ebon hair starkly contrasted the ivory sheets as it spilled out around my head. I watched a tiny spider crawl along one of the wooden beams stretching across the ceiling, while I stared up in sexual frustration. 

I had wanted to take her earlier, to wildly slam into the heat of her tight wet cunt while she screamed for mercy, but she had seemed so exhausted and determined to return home... Plus I had also been running around like a lunatic, taking in all the fascinating things in this alien world... But dammit, I needed to fuck her! And soon! Or I wouldn't be shocked if my dick literally jumped off my body and did it itself!

Perhaps I should wake her?... No, maybe not. That always makes her grumpy...

Then a clever idea popped into my mind. I widened my eyes and glanced down at the very prominent tent my cock created beneath the blanket... I shall use my shadows to relieve some of my... tension... I thought with a clever chuckle. After peeking back down at Lucilia, I began to manifest a small swirling cloud over my groin, being careful as to not wake her up. She was creating a hybrid child within her womb, which was no doubt a highly tiring task, so she surely needed the rest.