The Spark of a Soulbond

"Heee-ya!" I shouted like a raving maniac as metal clanked against metal in a deadly whirlwind of clashing blades.

The spiked boots I'd borrowed kicked up swirling ashes around my feet, while I skillfully spun around and strenuously struck at Valarendrik with my two smaller swords, aiming right for his bare chest. He effortlessly blocked my attack using only one of his huge menacing blades, then swiftly side-stepped behind me and grabbed my wrist, pulling my arm out straight. 

"Hey!" I cried in annoyance as he playfully peppered little kisses all the way up my outstretched arm, moving over my shoulder and up the side of my neck. "I'm supposed to be training, you horny himbo!" One of my sharp swords angrily waved up toward the blackened sky, but I was giggling nonetheless.

He seductively wrapped his arms around me with a lusty growl, laying wet open-mouthed kisses just below my ear. "Mmm... This is a part of your training." He hummed while slowly caressing over the tattered black crop-top I was wearing, sensually gliding his fingers down my exposed abdomen to rest on the waistline of my tight leather pants. His hips enticingly rocked forward, pressing his hard length against my lower back. My inner walls clenched and a tantalizing flutter of heat danced within my lower stomach.

Oh my!

"You must not let yourself become so easily flustered and distracted." With a metallic flash, he pressed his blade beneath my chin, gliding the flat part of the tip along my jawline as he continued sucking on my sensitive neck. "You failed, by the way." His voice nonchalantly murmured against my skin, sending a wave of unexplainably intense rage surging through me.

Oh, I failed, did I!?... Why this surreptitious sword-wielding scoundrel!

With the fury of a thousand stampeding water buffalo, I tightened my grip on my swords then psychotically spun around to strick him down like a measly little fly beneath a rolled-up newspaper. "Oh yeah!? Take that!"  

He speedily blocked my attack with literally no effort at all, causing my swords to clank out of my hands and listlessly flop to the dark grassy ground. The wind blustered through the dreary orchard, making the various abyssal fruit trees sway all around us as I angrily panted while glaring up at him. 

...Why did I actually think that I could one-up a guy who's being wielding swords for at least four thousand years?

Next thing I knew, his blade also dropped to the ashen ground with a thump. Then he aggressively grabbed my upper body with a predatorial growl and swiftly smashed his lips against mine, drowning my rage in a sea of dark desires. 

...Goodness me! 

My dainty hands roamed up the muscly contours of his hard abs, each moving to gently rest on his chest and strong bicep. The breeze danced through his high ponytail, making it flutter across his bare back and over his broad shoulders, tickling my cheeks as our mouths exquisitely wavered upon one another. His strong arms lovingly wrapped around me, pulling my body flush against his in a possessive and passionate manner. 

Rosy pink danced upon ashen grey in chaotic harmony as our kiss continued. I unsealed my lips, allowing his powerful and dexterous tongue to forcefully invade my mouth. It eagerly swooped in and pressed against mine, vibrating with a purr all the way to the back of my throat before receding. I softly giggled against his lips, kissing him back with a joyous smile. 

...He's such a freaky kisser... But hot damn do I love it!

"You find something humorous?" He pulled away with an inquisitive look, tilting his head to the side as his crown eerily twitched.