The Light of Two Entwined Souls (Pt. 2)

"Valarendrik!" I hissed in insanity-inducing agony. An overwhelming rush of desire ignited through my senses as his precum lightly brushed against my folds. My legs tensed and I furrowed my brows, gasping up at the sky and grasping onto him in a delirious fit of desire. It felt like being stranded in the desert with a cup of water being dangled just out of reach. I needed to feel him inside of me, and his teasing was just plain cruel.

He darkly chuckled and nipped the side of my jaw before very slowly sheathing his enormous erection with my feverish body. I incoherently sputtered like a mad woman, feeling every thick throbbing inch of him stretching me to my limit like a spear of sizzling-hot steel. My fingernails frantically clawed at his back and my eyes squeezed tightly closed. I doubted that I would ever truly get used to the intensity and sheer size of him. And I knew that no other man could ever feel this fulfilling for both my body and my soul.

The tall grass peacefully wavered around us, contrasting the way he aggressively growled and gnashed his teeth in front of my gaping mouth, like a carnivorous beast ready to devour its helpless prey. I breathily grinned against his snarling lips, relishing in the fullness he provided. Shadows swirled around us like sentient vines encircling up from the ground, caressing our naked entwined flesh. As I blissfully sank the rest of the way down, there were no words to describe the entanglement of immense love and lust that joining our bodies created. It was a sense of intimacy far greater and more mysterious than all the heavens combined. His bright soul furled around mine, claiming it by unknown and unseen means, and I willingly surrendered to its requisition.

Starlight danced within his blackened eyes as he stared down at me with a swirling combination of pure love and bestial hunger. The silvery leaves which had been ensnared by the cruel grasp of the wind fluttered down into the river beside us, mirroring the way my heart had been ensnared and swept off by the man before me. I stared back into his eyes with nothing but love and desire swelling in my spirit.

"My little light...." Although his voice held a dark and lustful timbre, it was filled with tenderness and affection, managing to make my cock-stuffed stomach flutter. "Are you ready?"

"Yes." I softly nodded, trying to remain still even though I needed him to be slamming me about three feet into the ground right about now. "I am."

His smile could have stolen the breath away from even the mightiest of mountain gales, then he lovingly kissed the top of my head. "Thank you." He murmured.

Very gently, he took my hand in his, then his sharp black claw swiftly sliced a shallow cut into my palm. I smothered the gasp that tried to escape my mouth, still not completely used to the sting. Glistening crimson welled up within my small alabastrine hand. I trembled as he brought it up to his smokey grey lips, never taking his gaze from mine as he did so. He then pressed a deep open-mouthed kiss upon the pool of blood, sensually drinking it in like it was life-giving nectar from the gods. His eyes flickered closed and his whole body tensed, the sharp ebon tips of his claws extending around my hand like wicked thorns of death. His tongue hungrily licked and lapped along the cut, cleaning away every last drop he possibly could. 

"So sweet..." He drunkenly crooned. 

With one last lick and a quick kiss, he slowly lifted his head and released my hand, looking twice as feral as he had before. Blood lust swam within the ebon pools of his eyes and his claws remained fully extended. I watched as he then sliced open his own palm, eliciting inky beads of black blood to swell up. In truth, this custom was a bit strange for me. However, exchanging blood was the highest form of showing devotion in his culture and I was willing to do it for him. I tenderly took his large hand in both of my dainty ones, bringing it to my lips like a bowl of tasty noodle soup to sip from. A rumbling purr vibrated within his chest as my little pink tongue flicked out, licking away at the oddly pungent and licorice-like flavor.