7

Fionas POV
The jet ride was anything but pleasant, it wasn't too long, a couple hours. I was definitely thankful for that, Spencer has been so cold to me recently and I have no idea why. I know I didn't do anything wrong, I went over the night I stayed at his place at least a hundred times, everything I said, did, and I came to the conclusion things should be fine.

I told him I wanted to stay his friends and stay professional, he has no reason to be mad about that. "Fiona?"

"Huh?"

"Are you coming?"

I look at Rossi, then around the jet, I didn't realize everyone had went off the plane since we had landed. "Oh! Yeah sorry I'm just a bit in my head." I smile and make my way to the door only to be stopped by Rossi, "Don't think about it too much, I'm sure he's just having a bad day." Rossi has been like a father figure for me since I came here, not that I would tell him, it would only make his ego bigger if that's even possible. But I appreciate it, and his advice.

"Thank you Rossi, I'm just wondering if I did anything wrong."

"Not a chance, Spencer can be...unreadable sometimes. He'll take things the wrong way, and he'll take them to heart. Wait a day or two, it'll pass and you'll be best friends again."

I smile and head down the stairs off the jet to meet the rest of the team in the parking lot. "Okay, it's late. We'll head to the hotel and pick up our keys, get some rest and meet at the station bright and early tomorrow." Hotch says, and looks at me, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." "See you guys tomorrow!"

-----

I stand behind JJ and Prentiss as they retrieve their keys and head to their room.

"Hello, name please?"

"Fiona Summers"

The receptionist taps a couple keys on her keyboard and takes out two room cards, handing them to me. "Oh I'm sorry, it's only me, only need the one room card."

Looking back at her screen she frowns, "Um, there's two names under Summers." What? "What's the other name?"

"Reid"

I can't help but scoff, there's no way I'm sharing a room with Spencer. "Give me one second please." I turn and walk over to Spencer who's sitting in the lobby, "Wanna explain why your supposedly sharing the room with me?" He looks up at me and rolls his eyes, "I'm not rooming with Morgan. He snores. Like, loud."

"Then room with Rossi or Hotch."

"Their rooming together."

"Ugh- Spencer. I'm not sleeping in the same room as you."

"Why not? You did a couple days ago, what's different about it now?"

Is he serious? He treats me like shit and just expects that I'll let him room with me? Before I can argue he walks up to the desk, picks up our room keys and hands me one. "Let's go, it's late."

Fine. If he wants to play dirty, I'll play dirty.

We make our way to our room as he waits for me to open the door for him, guess chivalry isn't dead. He leaves his bags for me to bring inside, but instead of doing what he wants me to I only bring mine, leaving his out in the hall.

He turns to see only my belongings in my hand, "Where's mine?"

"In the hall, where you left it."

He rolls his eyes and storms off to get his stuff, throwing it inside. I look at the beds when I freeze. There's only one queen size bed in the middle of the room. He freezes too as he sees it, but I make it seem as if it doesn't effect me, throwing my bags on the left side.

I get some shorts and a tank top to sleep in, "I'm gonna go shower." Walking into bathroom, I turn on the water in the big shower and bring my toiletries inside.

The hot water felt amazing against my tired muscles, soothing them. I wash my hair with shampoo then leave in my conditioner while washing the rest of my body. When I finish I walk out in a towel, change and brush my teeth.

Deciding to not give a fuck I didn't put a bra on. I'm not going to be uncomfortable just for the sake of a man.

His jaw slightly drops as he sees me, his eyes dropping to my chest. Men are such dogs. Ignoring him, I get a wicked idea in my mind. I grab the lotion from my bag and start to rub it on my legs as i sit next to him on the bed. "Your not going to shower?" I ask as I look back at him, purposely fluttering my eyes.

He coughs and clears his throat, "Yeah, I'll go now."
Before he walks into the bathroom I decided to get back at him a little more, "Hey Spence?"

"What?"

"When you come back out, could you bring me my underwear? I might have left it in the bathroom, thank you!"

He nearly choked on his own spit as I bite my lip trying not to laugh, but doesn't say anything and walks into the bathroom.

Guess we're even now.

Spencer's POV

"When you come back out, could you bring me my underwear? I might have left it in the bathroom, thank you!"

I couldn't believe my fucking ears as I heard those words come out of her mouth, I didn't wanna risk my voice cracking if I replied so I decided not to. When I walked in and closed the door I look to the floor where her underwear were. God I feel like such a perv.

It was a purple thong, my favorite color. Okay I'm definitely a perv this is so wrong.

I turn on the shower and feel the warm water on my back, a relief after a long day. I don't mean to be such a dick to Fiona. But it's easier than caring, if I'm kind to her I'll only end up caring even more, and that scares me, all the people I care about leave.

I don't need someone else to do that to me again. The night she spent the night I felt those old feelings resurface again. The ones I having felt since...

It doesn't matter. It's just this case, if there was a couch I would definitely sleep on there. I'll keep my distance, I can control myself. After half and hour I turn the now lukewarm water off and dry myself off.

"Fuck." I forgot my clothes outside. I grab Fionas underwear, trying to touch it as little as possible, and head out the door, the towel hanging loose on my hips.

I bite back a smirk as her eyes widen when she sees me, shamelessly checking me out. I toss her the underwear, her staying quiet.

"What's wrong Summers, cat got your tongue?"