30

Warning: some cutesy couple stuff

Also this chapter features a little bit of hotch ;)

Fiona's POV

Waking up I realized it was still early in the morning, we wouldn't have to leave for the jet until 2 hours, I went to turn around but crashed into Spencer's chest, forgetting he was there. "Well good morning" I heard him say, "Oh, good morning" I chuckle back when realization hit me, I told him I love him yesterday. He loved me back.

"I love you"

"What?"

"I wanted to say it again, I'm still kind of in shock that you told me that yesterday."

"oh, well I love you Spencer" We shared a quick kiss before I got up, hearing a groan of disagreement from him, "I have to get my things together in my hotel room Spence, we're leaving in a few hours"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the bed, throwing himself on top of me and showering me with small kisses all over my face. "I love you I love you I love you " He said in between kisses, absolutely shattering my heart with joy, "Spencer! I love you too but I really have to get ready" I reluctantly pushed him off as he got one last kiss in, "Fine, I'll be here... waiting..." He said, being way to overdramatic.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "Spencer?"

"Yes Fiona?"

"Would you like to come with me and help pack my things?"

"I thought you'd never ask" He said with a proud smile as he pulled a t shirt over his face. I grabbed one of his jumpers he had brought and threw it over myself, enjoying how it smelt of him. I opened the door and checked the hallway to make sure no one would see me coming out of Spencer's room, when the coast was clear I pulled him along with me towards my own.

Closing the door behind me I started gathering my clothes from the floor as I heard a sigh from behind me, "What?" I say, seeing his stupid smile behind me, "You are such a slob Summers"

"I am not!" I yell quietly, stuffing my clothes into my go bag rolling my eyes at him.

"Oh really?" He says with sarcasm laced in his words and grabs a pair of underwear that I had missed and flung them at me, "Hey!" we shared laughter which stopped abruptly when we heard a knock on the door, I look immediately at Spencer who has wide eyes, standing awkwardly in front of the door, "Hide!" I mouth, pointing towards the bathroom which he runs to, conveniently only a couple steps from the door and locks himself from it as I compose my self and go to answer the door.

To my surprise I see my boss yet again standing at my door, looking nervous as ever, "Hotch?" I say a little louder than usual so Spencer would know who's at my door, "What are you doing here sir, are we leaving early?" He shook his head and looked at me "No the departure time hasn't changed, may I- may I come in?" I quickly moved to the side so he could come in, almost jumping to the pair of underwear on the floor and stuffing them in my bag before he could spot them, my heart racing.

"What can I help you with sir?" I say, the heat rushing to my cheeks as I think of Spencer hiding in the small bathroom of my hotel room. Hotch sits himself on the edge of my bed and looks back at me, "When I came in yesterday, before the team met u at the bar"

"yes?"

"I meant to tell you something, but I couldn't bring myself to it."

"What is it?" I say, sitting down next to him on the bed. "Is it something about Jack, is he alright?" But Hotch shook his head, "No Jack is alright, it's not about that. It's about.. me."

About him? "Sir, I hope you know you can talk to me about anything, we are a team after all."

"Thank you Summers, but the fact that we are in a team makes this a little worse."

"Hotch what's going on" I say a bit more sternly.

"Are you aware about the fraternization rules between agents in the Bureau?" The air left my lungs as I tried to calm down, did he know about me and Spencer? There's no way, but why is he talking about this? If he knew about me and Spencer he would have waited until we were back home and talked to me and Spencer in his office.

"Yes sir I am" I say, trying to keep my voice from shaking too much. He only nods and takes a deep breath, "The rules say as long as the agents remain professional and don't let their relationship affect their work or team they will be allowed to do whatever they want in their free time. The only reason these rules really exist is because Rossi had a lot of fun with a lot of different agents in his time" I chuckle and nod, "I understand sir, but I'm still a bit confused on how-"

"I like you" He burst out, meeting my eyes and I felt my heart drop to my stomach, "Wh-what?"

"I realize saying this may sound a little like high school 'I like you' but it's the truth. I never thought I could really find someone who made me feel truly happy and relaxed after my wife Hailey. But when you joined the team something clicked in me Summers."

I had no idea what to say, I had just told Spencer I love him, which was hard enough to do on its own. Now my boss is telling me he has feelings for me? This is too fucking crazy. All I could do is sit there wide eyed next to Hotch, because I had absolutely no idea what the hell I'm supposed to do in this situation.

"I-" He brought a hand to my own, holding it softly, "Please, don't say anything right now. I just had to let that out." He hesitated before softly kissing my check and excusing himself, stepping out of my hotel room and closing the door behind him, leaving me frozen on the bed. After a couple minutes of staring at the wall I heard a door open behind me, as I look over I see Spencer standing by the bathroom, the biggest look of shock on his face,

"What the hell was that?"