28

No perspective

Waking up Fiona felt warm, wrapped up in someone's arms, in Spencer's arm. She had completely embarrassed herself in front of him and been an asshole. "Good morning." She heard, his morning voice low and soft, "Hey" Fiona turned around to face him, yet hid in his arms. "I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"I got high again, and drunk. I was also a huge bitch."

He hushed her and brought his hand to her cheek, her immediately leaning in. He still hadn't completely come to terms with his discovery last night, but now that he was in the morning light with her, there was no doubt on how he felt about her.

"You shouldn't have to apologize, I understand what it's like Fiona. Recovery isn't a straight line, and I'll will be here for you whenever things turn rough."

He kisses the tip of her nose, a gesture so small yet so intimate. She smiled and returned the favor, earning a small smile from him, "Spencer?"

"Yes?"

She goes to speak but finds herself lacking the words, what are we?

"Thank you for helping me." Was all she could muster up, she already burdened him enough, not wanting to add more stress.

"We should probably get ready for work." She says, but gets pulled back into bed as she got up, "Hotch gave you the rest of the case off, plus we caught the guy."

"What?" She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "The team stayed really late with Sofia who gave them a description of the man, turns out he was a suspect from the Sheriff already."

"Hmm"

Spencer nodded, taking Fiona in, her morning eyes were sleepy yet bright. He noticed how her hair fanned behind her so effortlessly beautiful.

"Want to get breakfast?"

"I'm not really craving any food right now Spence."

"Come on, it'll be good for you."

"No fixing."

"Fiona."

"Fine, I'll come with you." He grinned in victory and pulled Fiona out of the bed, picking her up in a hug as he laughter filled the room. A sound he could get used to.

"I'm going to go get changed and I'll text you when to come outside okay?"

Fiona nodded and let him out of the door, locking it she walked over to her small suitcase picking out a couple of random clothes she had brought so she wouldn't always be wearing work clothes.

Quickly brushing her teeth she threw on some makeup and sat on her bed, and decided to turn on her phone to check her emails

Quickly brushing her teeth she threw on some makeup and sat on her bed, and decided to turn on her phone to check her emails. When the phone powered on she was hit with 3 calls from Trey, 5 from her Mother and 1 from Hotch.